LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Babysitting in college (private with Danny)

Baby_James

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

She smiles "well it helps when they are soo darn adorable" as she runs jakes back and goes back to the notes.

Jake sucks his thumb and cuddles close to Danny eventually falling back to sleep drooling on himself as he stays in Danny's lap

Amy blushes being called honey and goes to get Emily from her crib as she picks her up "shh shh what's the matter" noticing her a little damp she quickly changes her "is that all you needed?" As Emily is still upset as she's kicking and looking around confused forgetting where she is. Amy takes Emily out of the room and brings her to Danny "look who it is it's you're brother see there's nothing to be scared of..."

Dan smiles at his little sister "hey little one, are you awake, it's okay. big brother is here. Auntie Amy is helping me" I say as I take her from Amy and cuddle her

puts a pacifier in her mouth to soothe her

"It's up to me to set an example. I know Emily won't be potty training for at least another year but I want to help Jakey with potty training" I smile as I cuddle my sister in my arms 

The kids sleep through the rest of the night after being ticked in there cribs and Amy falls asleep on the couch after being up late with Danny studying.

jake wakes up and yawns rubbing his eyes still in his pjs he sucks his thumb and waddles out of his crib. Remembering he should go potty he goes to the bathroom and sucks his thumb and sits there but he's soo tired he forgets to get his pull up and pj pants down and just sits on the potty but uses his pull up

I wake up in my bed and goes to use the bathroom, but notice that Amy is asleep on the couch.

I hear something coming from the bathroom and go to investigate and hear some splashing "Jakey, are you okay little man, do you need some help?"

Looks at you "buddy you need to tell me when you need to potty, so that you don't wet your pull ups, and when you do that for a few days then I will think about buying you big boy underwear, okay?"