LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

depends "new and improved design"

well i was recently forced into a position to get some diapers at the store because my supply is low and here's what i have found about their supposed improvements. for starters, the tabs. yes once again the tabs are a issue, when they were plastic back the only problem was resealing and the tapes pulling the plastic backing off, however now the problem is them staying on or just ripping off entirely. about the only thing that got a decent improvement was the absorption. though it's not a redeeming enough feature, because the bigger issue now is it retaining the urine. try sitting in a soggy one and you'll know by it seeping out even if the diaper isn't near full yet. they say maximum protection but that's a complete lie. not to mention the diaper can't handle much movement before coming apart at the seams.

I use Depend briefs for times when a thicker diaper is inappropriate or would be uncomfortable... working outside, playing sports or when I'm not going to be away from the house for long. They're OK for what they are, but they'll never stack up to the likes of Dry 24/7, Abena or Molicare. Though I have found that by using a maximum capacity bladder control pad as a stuffer I can double their capacity for not much more additional cost.