LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

robehouse

"I'm doing as well as can be expected, I guess. Rick and I were married for twenty years. I'm trying to steel myself for the inevitable. I'm really worried about how Molly will take it if she losed her father." Julie told David.

Julie smiled at Molly.

"Of course Mr. Bear can go to the hospital, silly. Daddy gave you Mr. Bear, didn't he? He would want you to bring him to see daddy." Julie said.

Julie sighed and started the car, pulling out of the elementary school parking lot.

Chris nodded. She stood up to go to the kitchen to get a drink. She blushed as she felt the diaper rubbing against her thighs. She looked in the cupboards and found a plastic cup. She filled it with water and came back to the living room.

Chris listened to Mr. Worsenger.

"No sir." Chris replied, wondering what he had planned.

"Well, I have a plan to keep your pants dry during the day at school so the JROTC instructor won't know if you pee your pants for now on."

He was talking like Chris had done this multiple times, but while she might have leaked a couple of times before, she had never wet her pants anywhere since elementary school, not even enough that anyone could notice it.

"Now, if today is the first time this has happened, then I have to believe that the tests were too much for you, and I may have to talk to the principal about your work load, but if as I suspect, you are having some trouble, then we don't want you to get caught peeing your pants or you will likely not get into the academy."

Chris listened to Mr. Worsenger with her head down. She looked up as he said he might have to tell the principal.

"Please Mr. Worsenger. You don't have to talk the principal. I've been having accidents. At least once a week. This is the first time anyone has found out though. Please help me to keep my accidents from my ROTC instructor." Chris cried.

Julie smiled as David and Molly talked. She got home and parked the car.

Molly nodded and ran off to go use the bathroom.

David walked into the house and made his way to the bathroom and waited outside it for Molly.

Julie came in the house and didn't see Chris. She thought maybe she had stayed after. Julie checked the dinner she was making in the crock pot.

Chris finished her water as she continued to listen to Mr. Worsenger. Her eyes got big when he told her to wet her diaper right now. Her bottom lip started to quiver.

"You want me to wet my diaper right now, in front of you?" Chris asked."Wait, am I going to be wearing diapers at school?"

"Well, either you can wear diapers at school, or you can let someone notice that you pee your pants, and I'll have to tell the JROTC instructor and the principal about your wetting."

He smiled at her.

At about this time, she actually started to feel something else, not just a full bladder, and if she tried to purposefully wet, she would likely start pooping as well.

"No, please! I'll wear diapers. Just don't let anyone know!" Chris sobbed.

Chris pressed her legs together, still not ready to wet her diaper. She clenched her bottom as she felt poop wanting to come out.

"What about poop, sir? I don't have to do that in my diaper, do I?" Chris asked.

Julie smiled as Molly entered the living room with Mr. Bear.

"Let me call your sister and see what is taking her so long."

Julie took out her cell phone and called Chris's number.

Mr. Worsenger looked at her for a minute, and then nodded.

"If you have go, I want to test the diaper, but at school, it would be best if you didn't poop your pants.

"Yes sir." Chris whimpered.

Chris stood there trying hard to pee. She had just got to the point that she felt she was going to pee when her phone rang. She started to get it when Mr. Worsenger told her to give the phone to him. She blushed when he said he would tell her mother that she wet

and was wearing a diaper. She handed her phone over.

Chris decided It was best just to go ahead and use her diaper. She took several breaths then relaxed her bladder. She started peeing almost immediately. Her face turned bright red as she wet her diaper in front of her teacher.As she peed, she felt poop pressing against her bottom as it made it's way out.

Julie let the phone ring a few times before it went to voicemail. she didn't leave a message and closed her phone. She saw the worried look on Molly's face.

"I'm sure Chris is just in the middle of something and couldn't answer her phone. Let's go ahead and go to the hospital. Chris will be home by the time we get back." Julie said.

Julie got her purse and car keys and led David and Molly out to the car.

When Mr. Worsenger patted her diaper it made her flinch. She blushed as he picked her up and started talking to her, explaining how things will work starting tomorrow. She was going to be diapered all day and Mr. Worsenger was going to change her and clean her at the end of the day. She knew she would have to poop at school sooner or later as well.

As she sat on his lap she felt her poop pushing out into the back of her diaper.

"David's right, Molly. Daddy would want Chris to excel, even if it means she has to miss out on seeing him tonight. She will have more opportunities to see daddy." Julie said.

Julie drove to the hospital and parked the car. She got Molly out and waited for David to get out.

"I want both of you to stay with me in the hospital. Molly, can you hold David's hand, please."

Chris felt like a baby sitting on Mr. Worsenger's lap, pooping. She got most of it out but there was still a small bit inside of her bottom. She pushed down hard, her face getting red and she made a grunting sound. Finally she felt the last of poop come out into her diaper. She looked up her teacher.

"I'm done, sir." Chris said.

A short time later Chris unlocked her front door. She went inside the house and started bawling. Chris went to her room and took off her uniform, hanging it up. She walked to the bathroom and started the shower. She got the water as hot as she could stand, then spent the next bit of time scrubbing herself, almost rubbing herself raw. When she was done, she got out and put her pajamas on.

"We need to talk softly when we are in daddy's room. It's okay to talk to him, but don't expect an answer. It's like he was sleeping." Julie told David and Molly as they neared his room.

Julie opened the door to Rick's room and took the kid's inside. He was laying on a hospital bed and had tubes in different parts of his body.

"It's okay to let each other's hands go now. Go ahead and let daddy know you are here." Julie said.

Julie walked over to the side of the bed and took Rick's hand.

"I already have dinner cooking in the crock pot, honey. It should be ready when we get home. It's chicken Parmesan." Julie said.

Julie could hear Molly whispering to Mr. Bear and sighed. She wished she could give Molly a big hug and make it all better.

Julie parked the car in the driveway and helped Molly get out. She saw there were lights on in the house and knew Chris must be home. She opened the front door and let David and Molly in. She smiled at Chris on couch.

"I'm glad your home. I'm sorry you missed going to see your father. We'll go again tomorrow night. I'll have dinner ready in a few minutes." Julie said.

"Thanks mom. Yeah, something came up at the last minute and I wasn't able to call you. Dinner sounds good." Chris said.

After Julie went to the kitchen, Chris grabbed one of the pillows off the couch and hugged it close to her chest and started rocking.

David walked in with Molly, and he turned to talk to Chris about dad, when he saw her rocking with a pillow held to her chest, and he saw that she was ready for bed pretty early, something really not like her at all.

Chris kept rocking for another minute, then put her pillow on her lap.

"I-it's just that school is a lot harder than I thought it would be. Please don't tell mom." Chris blubbered.

Chris turned to face her brother and hugged him. She buried her face in his shoulder and started to sob.

Chris sat up as David talked to her.

"No, mom is making dinner. If I go to my room now, she will think something is wrong. I'll go wash my face and maybe she won't notice." Chris said.

Chris stood up and went to the bathroom. She splashed water on her face making sure to get some in her eyes so if her mother asked, she could say she got water in her eyes while washing her face instead of admit she had been crying.

While Chris was in the bathroom Julie came out of the kitchen. She saw David sitting by himself.

"Honey, can you go tell your sisters dinner is ready. It's not much but we need to eat." Julie said.