LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

robehouse

"I miss him too, baby. I'll pick you, Chris and David up from school and we will go the hospital to see daddy. He probably will be resting and won't know we are there, but we can go see him. Maybe you can draw daddy a picture before we go the hospital. Right now though, I need you to get out of bed and take off your pajamas. I'll help you put on your school clothes if you need it." Julie said.

Julie pulled the covers off of Molly and helped her out of bed.

Chris finished getting dressed and checked herself in the mirror before going out to the kitchen. She fixed herself a plate with eggs and toast on it and got herself a glass of juice. She brought them over to the table and set them down. Chris got a dish towel and fastened it around her neck to protect her uniform from spilled food. She didn't want to get any demerits for having dirty clothes on. She sat down and started to eat.

Chris blushed a little and smiled at David.

"At least my clothes stay clean, unlike someone else I know. I'm glad you were able to make it to breakfast this morning." Chris said."

"We will do it together, how's that?" Julie said.

Julie took off Molly's pajamas and panties and went over to the dresser. She took out a clean pair of panties that had a bear on them and came back to Molly. She had Molly step into them and pulled them up. She took out the bear tee shirt and slipped it over Molly's head and pulled it down. she got a pair of jeans from the closet and helped Molly put them on, fastening them for her. She gave Molly a pat on her bottom.

"Let's go get some breakfast. Are you going to leave Mr. Bear in bed today?" Julie asked.

"Ha ha, very funny." Chris said.

Julie followed Molly out to the kitchen and fixed a plate with eggs and toast and set it in front of Molly.

"There you go, baby. We'll be leaving for school as soon as you all finish breakfast."

Julie sat down. She saw Chris and smiled. She didn't say anything though as she drank her coffee.

Molly didn't say anything either. She respected her eldest sister, and she knew Chris had a reason to protect her shirt if she was wearing a towel like that.

Chris finished eating her breakfast and took the towel off, setting it on the table. She looked down and ran her hands over her uniform, making sure it was still in pristine condition.

Julie nodded her head.

"Yes. I thought it would help your father if we went to visit him." Julie said.

Julie had a bad feeling that Rick was not going to last much longer. He was on life support now. She didn't want to worry her children with that information though.

Chris smiled at David.

"I didn't think we were fighting, David. I just took it as good natured teasing. There is nothing to apologize for." Chris said.

She put her hand out and shook David's hand.

Julie looked over at Molly as she drank her coffee.

"Be careful, honey. You don't want to get egg yolk on your bear shirt." Julie cautioned.

Julie smiled as David tied the towel around Molly's neck. The towel cam almost to Molly's belly button, so it effectively kept her shirt clean.

Chris bit her lip and nodded.

"Yes. I don't want anything to get in the way of me staying with the program. There is only a few of us who will make it. That's why my clothes need to be perfect, and I stayed up late studying. Hopefully I'm ready." Chris said.

Chris blushed as David tried to reassure her. She didn't feel as positive as David was about her abilities. She smiled when Molly chimed in.

"Thank you, David. I guess we'll see in a bit. ROTC is my first period class." Chris said.

Chris walked back to her bedroom and double checked herself in the mirror and gathered her things to take to school.

Julie cleared the table as the kids finished eating.

"David, can you take Molly's bib off of her and then I want both of you to put

Chris came out to the living room and put her shoes on as well. Julie came out to the living room with her purse and keys. Julie opened the door and led the three children out of the house. Chris walked over to the car and waited for her mother to open the door. Julie pressed the remote and Chris opened the back door and sat down.

Julie waited until David and Molly got in the car so they could leave.

Chris stood beside her desk at attention listening to the instructor. She was trembling a bit. When given permission, Chris sat down and turned the test over. She picked up her pencil and gave the test a quick glance and then started with writing her name at the top. Now she would find out if all the hours of studying would pay off. She read the first question, then started writing her answer. She pressed her legs together out of nervousness and tapped her foot on the floor.

"Class, today we will be working on fractions. I have some worksheets here that I want you to do. Look them over and raise your hand if you have a question."

Several boys went through the test rather fast, but honestly, the first three boys were going to fail it, because while they put answers down and passed the physical test easily, they had ruhed through it and missed some important points in their answers.

The second group of students that finished the writing portion were going to be a close call as to whether they passed it.

Chris worked on her paper, watching the boys get up and go up front. She still had a few more questions to answer by the time 25 minutes had passed. She started to feel like she needed to pee, then cursed herself for not having gone to the bathroom before leaving the house. She reached down and touched the front of her pants quickly and went back to her paper.

Mrs. Grant walked around the room checking how everyone was doing. She stopped by several of the students and showed them where they were making mistakes.

Mrs. Grant stopped by David's desk.

"You made a couple mistakes, here and here." Mrs. Grant pointed at the wrong answers.

"Why don't you go back over them and see if you can figure out for yourself where you went wrong? All in all it is a pretty good paper.."

Chris looked around and saw that more than half the students were gone. She didn't understand how they could have completed the exam so quickly.

At fifty minutes into the period, with only five minutes left of class, the last three students besides Chris stood up and got in line to do their physical parts.

By the time Chris finished her third round of exercises she was shaking and her bladder was really full. She glanced up at the clock and saw her next class would be starting in a minute.

"Yes sir, I understand. Thank you sir."

Chris hurried out of the room and ran over to the AP English classroom and went in the door. She started to her seat.