LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

robehouse

Chris sat quietly as David washed her. She winced as David washed her privates. She was glad when David gave her the washcloth so she could clean herself.

Molly stood up with David's help. She nodded.

"I forgot to use the bathroom at lunch. Then I tried to hold it, but couldn't." Molly sighed.

David shook his head.

"Didn't you ask your teacher if you could go?" he asked her.

He was patting her shoulder on the way as they walked.

"There is no reason for a teacher to cause you to wet your pants if you really have to go, sis."

He was thinking that with everything happening though, and the loss of their dad, she was just starting to get too much stress on her little shoulders, kind of like Chris.  Maybe girls were weaker after all, so David thought.  He patted her back.

"It's okay.  If you were scared to ask to go potty, then I'm okay changing your pants, sis.  But if you are having trouble with the potty like this, maybe I should put a diaper on you to wear to school from now on?  You didn't use the bathroom at all when you were at home the last few days, sis."

"The teacher wants us to use the bathroom at lunch and doesn't like us to ask to go right after lunch. I wet my pants shortly after we got back." Molly sighed.

Molly thought about wearing a diaper to school, but wasn't quite sure she wanted to it.

"What happens if I wet or poop my diaper at school? Do I have to wait until I get home to get Changed?" Molly asked.

David shook his head.

"Molly, there is no reason for you to wait until you get home whether you wear panties or a diaper, honey.  The only reason Chris is waiting until she gets home, is partly because someone is making her do it at school, or because she is too embarrassed to see the nurse after having an accident.  Even if the teacher doesn't like you to go right after lunch, you still should have asked and told him how bad you had to go because it's better he is a little mad at you than for your whole class to make fun of you for wetting your pants, sis."

He hugged her.

"Either way, I'm on your side, okay?"

He led her into the bathroom, and he looked over at Chris.

"Are you okay, sis?  Are you ready to get out now, and go get a clean diaper on?"

David smiled at Chris and looked down at Molly.

"Just a minute, Chris," he said.  "I want to put Molly in the tub first, then I'll go help you get your clean stuff on, okay?"

He then pulled the rest of Molly's clothes off of her, and helped her into the tub.

Once she was in the tub, he walked Chris back to the bedroom.  When he got in there, he turned her to face him.

"Chris, you had a lot of poop in your bottom.  Your diaper should have been a lot messier than it was.  You pooped your pants worse at school than you are letting on.  Why?  Why are you trying to hide it from me?  Did you actually get your uniform messy, sis?  If you did, I really should clean it, you know."

He reached around her and grabbed the diaper to start putting on her while he talked to her.

Molly let David undress her and put her in the tub. She picked up a bath toy and started playing with it.

Chris walked with David back to the bedroom. She frowned when he talked to her. 

"I don't want to talk about it. I'll deal with school." Chris sighed.

"I'm not sure where my uniform is." Chris said.

David sighed.  

"If you really misplaced your uniform, what is your military class teacher going to say?" he asked her.  "I understand that you want to deal with school in your own way, but you should at least let me clean up your uniform if you made a mess in it."

He finished putting a diaper on her.

"But you can take care of yourself, I guess.  I just wanted to help is all."

He then started to walk towards the door.

"I'm going to go take care of Molly.  If you do decide to open up anymore to me, you know where I am."

He walked out and went to go help Molly wash up.

Chris sighed as David talked to her. She was pretty sure the uniform was still in Mr. Worsenger's classroom. She knew she didn't have it on the bus or when talking to Tom earlier.

"Thank you." Chris said.

Chris put on a tee shirt and pair of pants after David left the room.

David started to wash his little sister up.

When he had her clean, he lifted her out of the tub and patted her back.

"Feel better, Molly?"

He then got her a towel and started to dry her off.

David smiled and took her to her and Chris's room to get her in a diaper and some clothes.

He went through her things until he found a diaper, and then he asked her to lay on the bed.

"I know you probably hate this, sis, but you haven't made it to the bathroom for at least a week, so I think you should start wearing diapers all the time until you can get to the bathroom again, okay?"

He slipped a diaper on her, and then he put her in a tshirt and a skirt.

"The skirt will make it easier for me to check your diaper when I think you might need to be changed, okay?"

David sighed.

"I don't know, Molly.  It seems like your problem will never go away if you just wet your pants because you are wearing a diaper, but at the same time, I'd rather you didn't have to stress about it if you wet your pants, which is why I want to put you in a diaper...."

He looked down.

"Well, just wet for now, and later we can talk to mom about what to do about it, okay?"

As Julie was driving home, a patrol car stopped her.  It seemed that a car matching her car's description was involved in a dangerous heist, and now, the officer was questioning whether her plates had just been changed to hide the fact that it was indeed her car involved in the incident....

If that wasn't enough, even though the diaper had kept the pee from being noticed earlier, working around with that in her diaper had caused her work to be a little less professional than usual.  She most likely didn't notice it, but she had been called in by the boss who asked her if something was wrong.  Though she  denied anything being wrong, and though the boss didn't actually tell her what a bad job she had done, it was likely that she knew the boss was upset about something she had done.

What was more, was now, as she was stopped about three lights and two blocks from her home, she had to poop, and the officer seemed to be taking his time about figuring out whether her car was involved, and during that time, had her sitting in her own car waiting.

David now had his sisters taken care of, and he went down to watch some television while they waited for their mother.

Being stopped by the police was just the icing on the cake with everything that had happened that day. Julie sighed as she sat there, unable to do anything about the situation. She tried hard to keep from pooping her diaper but it was getting hard to do.

Molly stayed in her room playing with her toys.

By the time the police was satisfied that she was not the one they were looking for, it was too late for her to find a bathroom.

David had now started to do his homework, but it was hard to concentrate on it because he was worried about both his sisters.  They were both peeing their pants almost constantly, and Chris in particular was pooping her pants a lot.  This was the first time she had left her uniform at school which surprised him, and he knew that she couldn't have been wearing this diaper he had just changed her out of when she pooped because it just was not messy enough and yet, she was not clean enough for a nurse to have helped her clean up.  Something strange was definitely going on at her school, but she didn't seem to want to tell him anything about it.

He sighed as he tried to concentrate on his math rather than his worries.

Julie sat in her car after the police left, trembling. She pooped her diaper, filling it.

It took her about fifteen more minutes to calm down enough to get back on the road. In a few more minutes, Julie pulled into her drive.

David heard the car pull up a little late.  He was a bit worreid, but he was glad she was home.

He continued his homework.

Molly came down when she heard the car pull up, and she stood by the stairs waiting for her mom to come in.  She wanted to give her a big hug.

Julie got out of the car and walked up to the house. She felt the poop in her diaper and wanted to get cleaned up right away. 

Julie saw David doing his homework.

"Hi. I'll start dinner in a few minutes. I need to get cleaned up." Julie said.

Julie walked over to Molly and kissed her cheek. 

"I'll be out in a few minutes, baby. Maybe you can help mommy with dinner." Julie said 

Julie went into the bathroom.

David didn't bother his mom.  He figured she had her reasons, and didn't really want to think that he had to help her, too.  He already felt like he had a lot helping his sisters with their problems.  Sure, he cared about mom, but what could he really do for her?

He continued his homework.

Molly nodded and went to the kitchen to wait.

Julie started the shower a and undressed.She threw out her diaper and cleaned herself as best she could before getting in the shower. She spent about twenty minutes cleaning up and then got dressed. Finally she came back to the kitchen.

"What would you like to eat for dinner?" Julie asked.

Molly just shrugged. 

She waited for her mom to decide for the might as she had had quite a day and just wanted to be close to her mom. 

David continued working on his homework. 

Since no one offered any suggestions, Julie decided to fix hot dogs and baked beans.

She put the food on to cook, then took the plates and cups out and set them on the counter.

"Go ahead and set the table Molly. We will be wafting in a few minutes." Julie s said.

Chris came out and sat down at the table.