LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

robehouse

Molly soon had little choice but to let it start going, or raise her hand.  Already, a little bit had dribbled, and it was not thirty minutes into class yet.  The spelling word introduction was over, but she knew an hour had not yet passed, and the teacher was about to move on to writing....

Chris kept getting stares as she walked through the hall, but once in her next class, people were more interested in what each other was saying or what the teacher was saying than to look at her.  Her pants were dry at the moment, so there was really no proof about the earlier rumors which were starting to slow down.

Molly didn't want to bother the teacher, and finally she had no choice but to start wetting her pants. She spread her legs a bit and relaxed her bladder, starting to pee her pants.

Chris wanted to pee more but was having a hard time getting it to come out. Finally she felt her bladder sending her signals that she needed to pee.

For a while, no one noticed that Molly had peed her pants....

It wasn't until the last thirty minutes of class, that someone had noticed that there was mysterious drying liquid around Molly's seat.  Then, the snottiest girl in her class stood up and walked to the teacher telling him something and pointing under Molly's desk.

The teacher shook his head and told the girl to sit down, and that was all Molly knew about that.

Then, it was time to get ready to leave.  People were starting to stand up to leave the room.  If she stood up with everyone else, then the rumors that were starting around the room might be proven right when everyone saw her pants....

Chris thought she had to pee, but nothing would come out even if she tried to pee.  This feeling went on for her fifth period, her sixth period, and even through her seventh period.  Finally, it was time to go see Mr. Worsenger again before catching the bus home, but she was not wet yet, and the feeling of having to pee kept nagging her.

Molly was trying not to look at everyone else in class. She saw the girl go up to the teacher and point at her desk and blushed.

When the bell rang Molly remained in her seat, hoping everyone would leave quickly so she could stand up and leave.

Chris had tried hard in her two classes to wet her diaper, but was unsuccessful. Finally it time to go get checked before getting on the bus. She felt like she needed to pee but it wouldn't come out.

Chris made it to Mr. Worsenger's room and knocked.

"Come in," Mr. Worsenger called to her.

He waited for her to go to the changing area, and then he squatted down by Chris.

"I'm going to check your diaper," he told her.  "You are okay with that, aren't you?"

Most of the others were in too much of a hurry to get out of school to pay attention to Molly, however the snotty girl had three friends with whom they waited outside the classroom door for her to come out.

When she came out, they started to follow her.

"What happened, Molly?" Stephanie asked.  "Did the little baby need a diaper?"

Chris entered the room and walked over to the changing area. She bit her lip, but nodded when he asked if it was okay if he checked her diaper.

"Yes sir." Chris said.

Molly finally got up and walked out of the room. She blushed when she saw Stephanie and her friends waiting on her. She tried to walk around them. She heard Stephanie and started crying.

She hurried toward the bus, trying to get away.

The girls ran after her getting others' attention, and before Molly knew it, she was surrounded by a lot of kids laughing at her.

One of the girls pushed Molly back making her fall in the snow covered ground.

"Hey, pee pants, where are you going?" she asked.

The teachers all seemed busy.

....(David is going to come to her rescue in a minute)....

He put his hand in her pants and into her diaper to see how wet she was.

"You're not very wet," he told her.  "But I guess there is nothing we can do about that now.  Just go catch your bus home before you miss it."

He pulled up her pants again and let her leave.

However, on her way out the door, she started to feel the pee coming, finally.

Molly wasn't fast enough and she got surrounded. Before she could do anything she was pushed down on the ground into the snow.

Molly started crying harder, unable to talk. Even worse, she felt pee spurt into her pants.

Chris blushed as he checked her like he would a baby. 

"Yes sir," Chris said.

Chris walked out of the classroom and felt herself start to pee her diaper. Once it started, Chris didn't try to stop it.

Chris felt her diaper swell up some and pretty soon, there was a lake inside her diaper.  She climbed up on the bus and found an empty seat near the middle of the bus.  As she sat down, the diaper had too much pressure in it, and it started to leak out the leg holes into her pants.

When Molly started to spurt when the others were making fun of her, it made her pee more, and soon, she was standing in a lake again while the other kids from her class continued to make fun of her.

David's friend saw Molly being teased, and pointed her out to him as his bus came upon the school.  David rushed off of the bus and went to his sister.  All the other kids scattered because a much older kid was running at them, and then David saw his poor sister, sitting in her pee, crying.

He reached down and helped her stand up and then took her to the bus.

While a lot of people were starting at her, David was just concerned with getting her to an empty seat, but because there were no other seats wihtout people in them, he decided to hold his sister in his lap.  The bus driver didn't really pay attention.

"I don't want her to sit with anyone else," he explained to his friend.  "And if you move, it will only draw others' attention at her more, so I'm just going to put her in my lap on the way home this time."

Chris's bus, as usual, beat David's bus home by about ten minutes.  She was soaked, and her pants were very wet on the bottom.  The other kids that were still on the bus could see she had peed her pants, and some of them started to point and giggle at her.

When she got off at her stop, a couple of others got off at the same stop, and one of them put their hands on her shoulder and spoke.

"Chris?"

He was one of the classmates that other kids didn't think was very cool.  He had on his usual jacket that he wore all day, and he was dressed in a plaid button down shirt and some dress pants that you might wear to something formal.

"What happened to your pants?" he asked.

His name was Tom.

Will Chris was glad she was finally able to wet her diaper again, it still felt awful as she climbed on the bus and took her seat.

She stared out the window on the way home.

Molly was bawling by the time David got to her. Her pants were soaked. She didn't even realize David was there until he was helping her up. 

Molly walked with David to the bus still crying and unable to speak. She let David pull her onto his lap and hugged him.

Chris stepped off the bus and turned to walk the remaining distance home. She felt a hand on her shoulder and turned to face Tom. She blushed as he asked her about her pants.

"Um, it's nothing. They just got wet." Chris said.

David cradled his little sister and rubbed her back as they went home.  All the while, he spoke with his friend as though there were nothing wrong.

Tom smiled.

"Well, your pants didn't just get wet," Tom said.  "There are rumors all over school that you've been peeing your pants everyday, and that today, you even pooped your pants.  I was trying to ignore them until I saw you get off of the bus with wet pants, and I know you were dry when you got on the bus because I... I kind of like you, and I've been watching you for a while, trying to get the courage to talk to you."

He blushed.

"So... um... can you tell me why you keep peeing your pants?  Is it some kind of medical thing?"

He started to walk with her towards her house.

Molly slipped her thumb in her mouth as David rubbed her back. She didn't Patty attention to what David was saying to his friend.

Chris blushed and looked down. She didn't really want to talk about it. Chris shrugged her shoulders.

"I haven't Been to a doctor, but there is a lot going on in my life right now. My father recently died and there are other factors I would rather not talk about." Chris said.

She was almost aft her house now.

"Well, sometimes having a friend can help ease the stress," Tom told her.  "We don't have to talk about why you wet your pants.  We can just, you know, hang more at school and just be there for each other.  I really don't mind the rumors much anyway, and I knew that if any of them were true, then there was a good reason for it, okay?"

Tom smiled.

"Is this your house?  I'll go ahead and go and let you take care of yourself, but look for me tomorrow, okay?"

Chris just looked down but nodded.

"Thank you." Chris said.

She hurried into the house. She went to her room to put her things away. She took out a fresh diaper and supplies and laid them on her bed. She went to th kitchen to fix a snack.

While Chris was in the kitchen fixing a snack, and perhaps eating it, David and Molly's bus pulled to its stop.  Only five minutes after that, did David bring Molly into the house, him holding her bookbag with one hand, and her hand with his other, and his own bookbag over his shoulders.

"It's okay," David told Molly.  "It's okay."

He guided her into the kitchen and looked at Chris.

"How did it go today?" he asked his big sister wondering if she was wet or not.

Molly walked into the house with David relieved to be away from school. She stood be David as he talked to Chris.

Chris shrugged her shoulders.

"Can't you tell? Look at my clothes. Everyone at school could tell." Chris sighed.

David looked down.

"I didn't really look," he said.  "I was just asking you because I see you as my older sister even if you are having trouble.  The only time I need to take care of you, is if I know you need me, otherwise, I'm afraid I might hurt your feelings and make you feel less confident about yourself, sis."

He smiled as he kept looking down.

"Turn around then so I can see how bad it is, because the front doesn't really show that much, Chris."

"I know that's how you see me David, even though it must be hard." Chris said.

Chris turned around so David could see the back of her pants 

"They may be mostly dry now, since I wet shortly before getting on bus," Chris said.

He shook his head.

"No, they're still wet, honey.  But if you leaked this badly, then you wet your pants a few times at school?" he asked her.

He took her hand and then took Molly's hand and started to lead his sisters up to the bathroom.

"Let's get you ladies cleaned up," he said.

David took them upstairs to their bedroom, and then he saw the diaper already laid out on the bed as though Chris had planned for him to change her.  He smiled.

"Molly go get me a diaper for you while I get Chris sorted, okay?"

He then started to undress Chris.

When he got the diaper off of Chris, he saw it had a little poop in it.

"Chris?  Did you change your diaper at school?" he asked her.  "Because this diaper doesn't look like you went completely in it.  If an adult changed you, you should be completely clean, sis."

He took her hand as though to lead her to the bathroom.

Chris blushed as David tool her diaper off and looked in it.

"I don't have any diapers to change into. I just cleaned up as best as I could." Chris said.

Molly went to her dresser and took out one of her diapers and set it on her bed. She sat down on the floor to wait for David to take care of Chris.

Chris took David's hand and waited to be taken to the bathroom.

David sighed.

"You got the diaper to fit you back properly.  Chris, you are lying about something."

He shook his head.

"It's not important, I guess.  Come on.  Let's get you cleaned up.  Where are your JROTC uniform?  Do they need to be cleaned up, too?"

He started to lead her to the bathroom.

"Don't lie to me, Chris.  I'm only trying to help you.  You can't get in trouble from a younger brother, you know."

David sighed as he helped her into the tub.  He could tell from her dirty bottom that she pooped more than she let on, and he was sure she was lying for some reason.  Whatever her reasons were, he wasn't confident that she was taking care of herself, but he didn't see how he could get her to open up to him without making her upset.

He washed her bottom out good and then her privates to make sure no mess lingered there, and then the insides of her thighs.  Once she was clean in the important places, he let her clean herself up the rest of the way while he went back to get Molly started.

"Are you okay?" he asked Molly when he went back to her.

He got her up patting her wet bottom.

"It's okay, Molly.  You're home now, and no one here is going to be mad or mean about what happened, okay?  But why don't you tell me how it happened, that you wet your pants today?"

He held her hand walking her down to the bathroom in her wet pants.

• Like 1