LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Stress + Diaper Dreams = Wet Sheets?

jaytay

Hey everyone,

Just wanted to share a curious thing that happened to me about a month ago, to see if anyone else has ever had a similar experience.

So a little background: For a little over a year this past year, I had been wearing diapers about 70% of the time, and essentially

I would say it's a combination of stress and a subconscious wanting to wear diapers, when your in your dream state you subconscious is taking over and as an act of stress relief it's causing you to dream of wetting a diaper which I would say is when your most relaxed a diaper stress free in life.

Yes, it's actually pretty normal especially if you wear a diaper. I remember, when I still had some bladder control in my early days I used to wet the bed a big time every time, that I was more stressed than usual - for example university exam, driver license test, some negative comments towards me - basically any kind of stressful situation - as mostly I was able to control a bit my bed-wetting, it was not the case when I was stressed - I didn't have those dreams like you did, I was just making a bigger stain on my bed than usual in those times.