LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

New family rp (private)

BabyWarlock

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I sigh "he's acting like a complete toddler with all the tantrums. Maybe he needs some punishment. He's always throwing tantrums. Even gracie doesn't do that and she's a toddler. What do you think honey?" I turn to my wife

Alexander was crying up in his room, he wasn't sure if it was him or a hormone rush. Je'd had the worst week and still hadn't told his parents about it, they were so focused on Grace that they had little headspace to listen to him.

Dan sighs and heads upstairs to talk to Alexander, he stands outside his door.

"Son, tell me whats going on, you've not been your self lately, talk to me, that's what I am here for. Is it a girl? your school work? please tell me"

"Dad...", says Alexander slightly surprised that his Dad had come up to listen to him. "Sorry, come in... please."

Wait still typing))

When his Dad came in he would see his son with his blonde hair in a tangled mess and his clothes not far enough. On the opposite side of the room there was a smashed snowglobe, it had been the year before Grace was born when hisparents took him on holiday to canada.

I go over and see the snowglobe and go over to it and sigh and sit on the bed with you

"is it something to do with your sister? I know we give her a lot of attention but that's because she is only small and needs a lot of care. we're sorry we haven't spend much time with you, I know its hard. when I was your age, my sister was born, and I went through the same phase as you" I look at the snowglobe and sigh "I bought the year before Gracie was born, I can always replace it?"

"why is school rubbish? tell me? are you being bullied? are you having trouble with, you know. you're growing up and you're bound to, you know, develop. I am your dad and I can help you? I am working from home today. why don't I ring the school and say you are ill and we can have a proper chat?"

I close the door and look at you "You erm, you haven't been having accidents have you?"

"The one who gave me the bruise is called Matthew Draw. The one who spat on me is Cal, I don't know his last name and the rest of his gang of idiots are Sam Lords, Terry Fogan and Michael Enkis.", They're all idiots they share half a brain cell between them." Jace says throwing a ball at the wall.

"hey hey buddy its okay, we are going to get this sorted, now come with me and we will go to the school, we need to make sure they are dealt with in the right way, you shouldn't have to live scared"

Alexander took a deep breath and actually made a request,he was scared he'd just face abnegation like all the other times he wanted anything. "Can we listen to my music in the car seeing as it's you and me?"

(We should go downstairs to

"JUst at home though okay.", he says nodding. He was hapoy that his Dad had offered altough he really wanted a cuddle with his Mommy at the moment. "NO!", said a part of his mind, that was a stupid thing for him, a thirteen year old to want.

Sorry Danny but I'm gonna rp to downstairs so that Grace can reply)

Tain was carried downstairs by his father once they got to the table he wasnput diwn and went over to his mother. Stifling all his pride he said, "Mommy can I have a cuddle?"

Ashley just about cried hesring everything her son had been through. She said, "that's it. You are staying hone with mommy and your sister from now on. You are being homeschooled. Do you want to be a toddler and stay home with mommy? You can have cuddles and all the attention you want and need."