LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Kinda Personal...

The biggest issue with feces is the issue with UTI's, which most women ar familiar with. Proper clean up techniques are key for helping to eliminate this problem are vital. No playing in the feces or extended wear fooling around physically while messy.

Messing your diaper is fine, even for females. Just don't stay in it for too long (maybe an hour tops) and for a female, make sure the mess doesn't move up the front too much near the vaginal area. Extra cream and powder can help make a 'barrier' between the mess and vagina, to help prevent infection :)

• Like 1

Not sure if New2DL is a Therapist as some have said, but if so I would like to answer a few of her questions.

I've analyzed my own experiences with diapers for over 30+ years now, and I think I have a pretty good idea of what drives the messing, and in other cases sexual thrill of it all. I think the source of energy and thought that drives it is different among

• 3 weeks later...

If everything is going normal in your body,you will be having a bowel movement about 2 hours after eating. After 3 years old, the bowel movement will be more solid

FWI Dont ask how I got this info. Discovered it by accident *wink*

Oh and messy diapers are ok to me as long as showers happen like right after the movement. Rather not feel dirty for too long

Edited by MegaChar