LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Stuck In The Middle (Open)

Shy-Diapers

I can be a three and a half year old girl, Johanna - Joey for short. She's in diapers at night, pull ups during the day; she's in the process of potty training and some days are better than others. Prefers Legos, Tinker Toys, blocks, etc over dolls and tea parties, loves playing outside and adores animals.

I'll play the oldest child at 13 years old, Brook.

I'll also play mom, Brenda

Brook doesn't usually wet her pants or the bed at night either.

It might happen a couple of times down the road, but there will be a good reason for it, and that will definitely not be right away.

If that happens, I want dad to catch her as it will be strange me talking to myself about it.

I would play the oldest child too then.

Name is Tom aged 16.

The dad, called Dan would now be 36. So that there is a good age gap between father and eldest child?

All good with me :)

Brenda woke up a little later, and she started to the kitchen to start preparing breakfast for her kids.

Brooke was still asleep in her bed.

Brooke had had a long week at school, and so planned to sleep as much of this day off as she could.

Dan wakes up, noticing his wife isn't in the bed and heads into the shower to get ready for the day, wondering what his wife had planned for the day. He knew Tom would be out all day with his mates but he wished he spent more time with his sisters.