LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

How Did You Get Started?

Here's my story. It started one hot summer day. I was 13 years old, as I recall. My brother and some of our pals decided to have a squirt gun fight. Well it escalated from squirt guns to water bottles. And then, I took control of the garden hose, and proceeded to hose down my opponents. Of course the hose was captured from me, and then the fun escalated into pails of water being tossed over each other. I ran round the corner with the hose in my hand, and was immediately ambushed by a 5 gallon pail of water. Now thoroughly soaked, I had to go real bad. I couldn't go into the house dripping wet, so I decided that no one would notice if I wet myself.

I was 6 years old and the family was watching a local parade when I saw 2 boys my age wearing nothing but Pampers with tapes pulling a little red wagon with a large case of the Pampers now with tapes in the new Toddler size, that when I fell in love with the idea of wearing diapers again and I did everything I could to be in a diaper from that day all the way through my childhood, I was caught many times wearing a diaper and punished for doing so, but it never swayed by love of wanting to wear diapers, at 16 I purchased my very own first case of Pampers, at 18 I purchased my first case of adult diapers, now at 53 I have 2 cases of diapers sent to my house every month from my supplier.

I started late in life. Always had a fascination with wee, always played weewee games with my friends when younger. Nappies came back in my 40s when travelling for work. First of all wearing them in bed and wetting them the very soon pooing in them. Just love waking up in a wet pooey nappy and smell the whole room like a baby's room. I don't even mind the clean up and have cleaned other dl poo bottoms too.