LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

If you made yourself incontinent and went to a urologist?

Just as others have said - there is no point in being dishonest with your doctor, unless you are really ashamed, you regret your decision or something of this sort. It's up to you if you will lie or not - after all, they are professional medical doctors, so no matter if you did it to yourself on purpose or this is how you were born, it's not their place to judge your actions - they are there to help and if the doctor tries to judge you, force his opinion on you just ditch him - he's clearly far away from being professional and there is another one who will deserve your money more and bring you the answer, that you need.

I was in the hospital when the nurses noticed my lack of using the bathroom and called for a urinary consult, the doctor came and looked me over a said we are going to scope you in the morning, well the dam broke that night and five days of urine leaked well I slept, literally the bed and room were trashed nurses cleaned me up and changed my room so I didn't have to wait half the night for stuff to be cleaned. I havent been continent since then. Day night doesnt matter this thing goes on its own time , i do cath to remove as much retained urine as i can 5Xs a day, and change my diaper at the same time .

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk