LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

If you made yourself incontinent and went to a urologist?

There is no point in being dishonest with your health care providers. If you want to wear and wet diapers there is nothing which says you can't. It may be uncomfortable explaining this to them but if it is true then that is what you should do, otherwise you're going to wish you had done this once it's all over.

Bettypooh

• Like 1

If you are wearing diapers for fun or have made yourself incontinent by unpotty training and do not tell your urologist the truth, you

I did, they did a VERY UNPLEASANT urodynamics test. It showed I have a very tiny bladder now and very weak muscular control. I get prescribe diapers every month and they prescribed me medication which I told them I tried but the side effects were miserable so I stopped taking them.

1 hour ago, diapereddaddy1922 said:

I did, they did a VERY UNPLEASANT urodynamics test. It showed I have a very tiny bladder now and very weak muscular control. I get prescribe diapers every month and they prescribed me medication which I told them I tried but the side effects were miserable so I stopped taking them.

3 minutes ago, diapereddaddy1922 said:

I told my doctor no more medical interventions I am fine wearing diapers they allow me to be active and free. He suggested condom catheter but that would be iffy because if the hose gets caught on anything or the bag becomes detached we

On 9/30/2017 at 3:08 AM, diapereddaddy1922 said:

No I did not tell the doctor I did this to myself.

I made the appointment because my employer needed medical prof of my need to wear a diaper, I was lucky because a couple of weeks earlier I had a serious accident on a ATV, messed up my back realy bad, every thing was swollen and my control of my bladder had all but disappeared due to the damage to my spine.

28 minutes ago, username said:

Do you think the nerves died from the constant wearing?

According to the tests that where performed it was due to the injury to my lower back, I had 3 vertebrae at a 45 degree angle in my lower back and 2 more located just above my shoulders sitting at 25 dregrees, a ruptured disk and herniated disc

In a way I make myself incontinent by using a stent and I use my stent almost 24/7/365. Basically I live my life as if I am truly incontinent, and I like it that way. Some may call it hypocrite but every so now and then if I can

8 hours ago, Cruiser 03 said:

Flomax actually relaxes the bladder neck and helps shrink enlarged prostate ,ask my prostate it knows , Flomax will help you get a better stream.

Spending oodles of money on doctors trying to figure out IC you don't have is a fool's errand , urologist take urology seriously and many of the younger ones feel like failures that all there time in school was a waste if they can't keep you out of diapers , many urologist's cant even prescribe diapers until they run you thru all the drugs, all the tests, got glossy photos in an album from the many portrait sessions they have had in your bladder and they still won't prescribe them because that feels like failure . So don't do it to them or yourself , if you like diapers wear am, there is no law on diapers anywhere if you enjoy them wear them , if you like to use them use them but don't lie to yourself or the doctors , a diaper fetish is just part of what makes you great don't spoil that, your individuality is what makes you unique no matter what your underwear is .

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk