LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

when you get a cold don't you feel more little than usual?

Chris24

Yes, when I feel sick, or I'm in the hospital, I feel much more "little" and my "hunger" for diapers increases like 10 fold.

There is something about illness that makes us feel more like babies, more, "little" and more in need of a Mommy.

• 1 month later...

Totally agree. And because they say it is important to drink lots of fluids while sick, I make sure to wear even thicker diapers while sick  and of course usually a footed sleeper 24/7. As nice as that part of being sick is, I still don't want to get sick though. I get NASTY colds (though knock on wood, thankfully haven't had one for over a year) that involve huge watery eyes and some pretty bad sore throats. Its miserable, but the diapers sure do help!

100%. Whenever I feel any kind of sick or under the weather, I feel quite babyish. Having said that, being in a diaper, a onesie, a sleeper and having my teddy with me always makes me feel a little bit better. Always remember to drink lots of liquids when sick, from a bottle of course. Wearing diapers helps with that as well :)