LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Jordy’s Story

It was the sheer smoothness Jordy liked; the strangely slippery, silky, sensual feeling he got as he ran his hand over the material. His breathing changed as the glossy texture sent sensation after sensation to his already overloaded brain, all the while the tips of his fingers continued to trace around the bulge beneath. Undoubtedly, the slickness of his padded desire slipping beneath him as he wriggled in utter contentment made for the warm and snuggly world in which he found himself immersed. A deep sigh of satisfaction escaped his lips because of the way he always felt at these times when he could indulge in his greatest pleasure.

He had no idea where, when or why this desire for nappies and plastic pants had begun to manifest itself but now, at 22 years old and living on his own, it was something he was happy to indulge in. Tracing the contours of the disposable beneath caused unbelievable excitement, he could feel himself leaking his juices but held back from completing the action, after all, these days there was no rush. Since he left the family home to take up a new job in a different town he was enjoying this new found freedom that was now available to him whenever he desired it. He turned over onto his stomach and gently rocked himself against the mattress of his new bed, his hands now paying attention to his huge padded bottom. Again, the silken thrill as his feather light touches made him squirm and shudder in the act of self-gratification.

Jordy was fifteen when, on impulse, he’d obtained his first ever pack of disposables and a pair of plastic pants. On many occasions he’d passed the display in the kiddie aisle of his local store, the one with all the disposables stacked up and the happy smiling faces of all those babies and toddlers looking so joyful. Obviously, they were only happy because of what they were wearing and the nappies or pull-ups or plastic pants appeared to fit the bill. At least in Jordy’s head that was the conclusion he came to and he wanted to be as happy as they were.

He’d nervously wandered around the store on that particular visit and timed it so that there were no other customers around to see his purchases. The old assistant beeped the items through with barely any acknowledgment but even so Jordy was out of there so fast he hardly had time to pick up his change and receipt. Once home he hid the objects at the back of his closet and waited until bedtime before he would try for the first time the thing that was now an overwhelming obsession.

He remembered that he’d had these strong urges for quite some time but couldn’t quite recollect when exactly they’d started. He’d tried to wrack his brain to see if he had any memory of wanting such things when he was a toddler or while he was at school but his memory bank was blank so probably it wasn’t then.

There was a time when he was ten years-old and very ill where his parents had nursed him gently back to health but he had no recollection of nappies or plastic pants being involved, but then again, he was in a coma for such a long time he really had no idea what arrangements had been made. Perhaps it was a subconscious thing? Perhaps he was dressed in such a way during that time but just never realised it, well, except on some other level?

Whatever the reason, these questions would have to wait. He was enjoying the here and now far too much to be distracted as he turned over again and slowly traced the top of his leg between flesh and plastic – GOD, that was so spine-shakingly erotic.

That first time: He’d decided to have an early night so with a yawn excused himself, kissed his loving parents goodnight and slowly sauntered up to his room. There was no lock on his bedroom door but as far as he knew, neither of his parents ever entered without knocking first. However, he realised that the most risky time for getting caught was from when he got naked and eventually slipped himself into the disposable.

His hand shook in anticipation as he opened the package. It shook even more as he slowly unfurled the soft crinkly item and spread it out on his bed. The crinkle sounding so loud but in fact was soft and hardly audible. It took him a few moments to work out which way round it was supposed to go but eventually lined up his bare bottom with the expanded object. He sat himself down and enjoyed the first sensations as the soft fabric greeted his skin. He loved the feeling but as this was the most chancy time for unexpected visitors unfortunately couldn’t spend too much time experiencing the unbelievable rush he was getting. He pulled the supple fabric up between his legs and again the soft, welcoming hug and satisfying crinkle sent shivers through his body. The tapes were eagerly released from their protective covers as he gently manoeuvred them into place.

He was snug, very snug and unbelievably happy as he viewed himself in the mirror; he looked sensational, the bright white fabric contrasting with his slightly tanned youthful body. He quickly slipped over the plastic pants and couldn’t believe how they appeared to hold everything together in such a sexy, shimmering way. He ran his hands over it all, the texture giving him an immediate hard on and then he instantaneously shot his load. He staggered towards his bed as the extent of this unexpected orgasm sent him reeling; he felt faint, excited, bewildered and shaking with the aftermath of such a powerful release, one like he’d never experienced before.

It was a forceful initiation and one that completely wiped him out. As he sought the comfort of his bed he’d hardly been able to pull a sheet over himself before his exhaustion swallowed him and he fell into a deep sleep.

He couldn’t remember sleeping so heavily and probably would have slept on if his mother hadn’t come in to wake him for school. Thankfully the sheet had stayed wrapped around him so his secret was hopefully still safe. However, he could see his PJs hanging over the end of the bed, which his mother must have noticed but nothing was said so Jordy waited until she left the room before he dare make any move. Again he felt the vulnerability of his position and the fact that if he’d had a restless sleep his night time ‘interest’ could so easily have been discovered.

He lay there thinking and slipped his hand beneath the covers. The thick and slippery welcome was all he needed to be transported back to last night’s surprising climax and once again his cock took on a life of its own. However, his mum calling to him to get up or he’d be late meant he couldn’t fulfil his pleasure but for a brief moment wondered if he should wear his protection under his school uniform. The idea was very appealing but the practicalities meant it wasn’t possible. His tight school trousers would not hide the outline, the crinkle as he walked would be noticeable to anyone and everyone and, and this was perhaps the main thing, how was he going to get changed for sport, which was a double period in the afternoon, without his mates copping an eyeful. No, he decided, best leave this particular activity for the bedroom.

Reluctantly he stored his ‘special’ items away and got himself ready for the day ahead. Despite sport being his favourite subject at school; he played well, was quite athletic and was captain of his team, his thoughts were now totally targeted on his nappy and plastic pants and what they would be doing to him when he got home.

Throughout his final years at school and later at college, he would maintain his interest in his protection. He began to ration himself as the cost of disposables soared and he found he didn’t quite have the funds to keep up a steady supply. That all changed once he got a job, a well-paid job, that he applied for fresh out of college. Initially he thought the downside would be that he wouldn’t be able to live at home, the work being in another city a hundred and fifty miles from where he lived but the salary was better than originally stated and of course the other benefit was – total freedom.

So, now in his sixth month with a great career, a nice bachelor pad and finances to support his growing fetish, those babies on the displays in the kiddie aisle were correct – a nappy does make you unbelievably happy.

Jordy wriggled in complete satisfaction, his plastic pants slipping nicely around him and his thick disposable hugging and controlling the long but inevitable release he was anticipating. He could hardly breathe such was the expectation as his hand slid smoothly over the bulge. His heartrate increased, his breathing almost stopped, the temperature rose and his body trembled.

“Yeeeeesssss, oh God… mmmmm… ooohh fu…. aAAAAAGGGHHH. Yes, yes, yes…”

What was your first introduction to nappies and plastic pants like?

• Like 1

Great story I enjoyed it.

My first time was when I was about 13. I honestly don't remember why I did it it was just something I needed to do at the time. I have an older sister 1 years older. She always thought she was my mothers assistant. Always bosses my brother and I around I'm the smallest of the three. I guess you can call her a mother hen.

One night I found myself going into the linen closet. I took out a fluffy towel and snuck the towel into my bedroom with my younger brother sleeping in the bed next to me. He can sleep anywhere and though anything he sleeps deep my mother had to shake him to wake him up for school.

I laid the towel on my bed and took off my underwear. I laid on the towel when my ass touched the fluffy towel I gave a little moan. I looked at my brother but he was sound asleep as usual so I pulled the towel up in between my legs and felt how warm and comfortable it felt. I didn't have diaper pins so I tucked the ends into each other and I was in heaven. I checked one more time to see if my brother was watching and thankfully he wasn't.

What I learned later was that my mother hen sister was watching at my bedroom door she must have heard me moan and came to see if we were Ok. I slept so good my mother had to shake me awake for school too.

A few days pasted I tried it again but this time I got the surprise of my young 13 year old life. As I was laying on the towel and just about to pull the towel up between my legs my sister walked in with a bag in her hand. I was so embarrassed and not wanting to wake my brother I just laid there.

She came over to the side of the bed with her finger over her lips and said "Shh". She reached into the bag and pulled out something white. When she unfolded it I saw it was a disposable diaper with Disney characters on the front of the it.

"I borrowed a few of these from my baby sitting jobs" she whispered then she proceeded to lift my legs like I was a baby and slide the diaper under me. She let my legs down and reached into the bag again and pulled out baby powder. She twisted the top open and sprinkled my diaper area with the powder. She rubbed it in and smiled at me.

"I saw what you did the other night with the towel and thought you would like the real thing" she whispered and pulled the diaper up between my legs and taped it tight around my waist.

She took my hand and slipped my thumb in my mouth. I got under the covers and she tucked me in. She kissed my forehead and told me she would do this again when ever I wanted to be warm and comfortable. That was the first time I ever wore a diaper and I have been ever since.

• Like 1

My obsession with diapers and plastic pants started around the age of 11 or 12, the year was 1958. I had a big fascination with the diapers and plastic pants in the Sears, Wards and Penney's catalogs my mom always had around. I started in the baby area and soon found in the medical section adult and youth diapers and pants. I about wore out these sections dreaming of getting some of my own. My mom had a raising baby book and I read and re-read the sections on potty training and bed wetting. I knew I need to experience diapers some way, so I used my mothers vinyl shower cap as a plastic pant subistute, stuffed with old folded tee shirts for the diaper. That was put down the front of my white briefs and was a good subistute for a diaper and plastic pants. I soon bought my own shower caps and had my first productive orgasm in my make shift diaper when I was thirteen. At sixteen I had my own car and drivers license and when my parents went on vacation I ordered the adult diaper and plastic pants from Wards and had many wack off sessions in them. I have been in and out of diapers and plastic pants ever since and am now in them 24/7 and love it. 

• Like 1