LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

New diaper options

Hey everyone just wanting to try some new diapers. I'm getting tired of my usual. I'm thinking of trying the molicare super cloth backed wondered if anyone's tried them. How are abena? I've tried Atns and dry247. Not looking for abdl ones or such. I've been curious about northshore. Any input is appreciated. I don't usually like cloth backed I'm not opposed to it.

I have tried the molicare slip super plus cloth backed. They're ok, but I much prefer the Plastic backed Molicare Slip Maxi's instead. They are more absorbent & they are plastic backed. Abena's are nice, especially the M3's & M4's. Northshore Supreme's are good too & they are also plastic backed. I would really say that it would depend on what you are looking for & going for as to which ones to go for.

If thick is your goal, dry 24/7 is my favorite, although if you are looking for something different go for the abena, it will be a little smaller than the dry 24/7 if you are a medium size. Large is comparable from what I have read. Good luck!

I'd suggest Better Dry. Rearz sells them and suggested them as an alternative to the supposedly discontinued plastic Abena M4 (I still don't buy it). I just tried they recently and while not exactly the same as Abena they do fit well and work well. Much better tapes than Abena and front and rear waistbands.

Wow thanks for the input guys! I've wanted to try the abena and I tried the cloth xplus but I want to try the plastic ones. The rearz seem nice n thick like dry 247s. I think I'm gonna go for the northshore soon everyone seems to swear by them. I like thick and super absorbent for the most part.

10 hours ago, Comfortably diapered said:

Wow thanks for the input guys! I've wanted to try the abena and I tried the cloth xplus but I want to try the plastic ones. The rearz seem nice n thick like dry 247s. I think I'm gonna go for the northshore soon everyone seems to swear by them. I like thick and super absorbent for the most part.

If you want to try the plastic backed Abena, do it soon.

1 hour ago, gah!ghost said:

I have some of the new-ish plastic Tena Maxi. It's just a two diaper sample and I do this stupid thing all the time where I'll order samples and then just never try them because "I only have two", so I haven't tried them yet.

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/26/2017 at 9:21 PM, Comfortably diapered said:

Hey everyone just wanting to try some new diapers. I'm getting tired of my usual. I'm thinking of trying the molicare super cloth backed wondered if anyone's tried them. How are abena? I've tried Atns and dry247. Not looking for abdl ones or such. I've been curious about northshore. Any input is appreciated. I don't usually like cloth backed I'm not opposed to it.

Northshores are great in either air supreme or (plastic) supreme. Cant remember the last time i had a leak with them. If thickness and absorbancy is your main then the baddest white diapers are the inspire + and the bambino biancos ultra stretch. The bambinos are my favorite and I've only tried a sample. Thicker and wider than anything yet fit perfectly due to their stretch system. They feel like regular pull on underwear and the tabs stay put. The tabs are a heavy duty hook system that mimics Velcro. They come off if you want them off, and go on like it's the first time you've put them on. The rearz are super thick and will soak up a lake, they're traditional plastic white diapers with 4 wide tabs and a landing zone for refastening. With both of these diaper under normal fluid intake, your skins health and ability to walk will be an issue before leaks. Abenas are good for every day but are seeming a little more outdated evertime put one on. ABDL diaper manufacturers are catering to us and know what we want. Bulk, crinkle, absorbancy. I know you mentioned you don't like AB diapers but super dry kids by ABU are fantastic as long as you can tolerate the design. They're a joy to wear and change in and out of with just 2 big tapes that don't budge. I would say they hold about as much as a premium abena and have huge leak guards that allow for big boosters and confident messing.

We're in the hay day of AB/DL diapers. I emailed northshore about putting some underwear-like prints on their premiums and they said it was already in the works. No promises though. That's why my favorite is always the next one that comes out.