LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Anyone have pet peeves?

Firefly 35

What annoys you the most (choose all that apply)  

18 members have voted

1. 1. Which is the most annoying in your opinion

• Those who act like idiots
    • Those who are excessively judgemental
    • Computers & their infinite errors
    • Those who are lazy
    • Excessively beurocratic organizations
    • Realizing you just ran out of diapers
    • Other
  2. 2. How much does this bother you (1-10 scale)

• 1-2
    • 3-4
    • 5-6
    • 7-8
    • 9-10
    • 11-12
    • 13+

I can't stand people that "know more than you" yet, haven't been on the job a tenth as long as you. Such as a new hire who has never worked on the equipment before telling me what to do while I'm disassembling it. Boy can barely even use it yet he thinks he can tell me what to do? I can't stand when these newbies try to tell me how to do my job. First off, you weren't hired on to be my boss, as a matter of fact, I am YOUR boss. Secondly I told both new hires when taking them out for their screening that the easiest way to get along and survive out here is simple. Keep your mouth shut, eyes and ears open. Listen instead of talk. Neither one can accomplish that.....

• Like 1

I have a lot of pet peeves. I hate it when someone posts a new story and it's an old story and not something recent that has happened.

I can't stand it when someone comes up with a theory

1 hour ago, Spokane Girl said:

I have a lot of pet peeves. I hate it when someone posts a new story and it's an old story and not something recent that has happened.

I can't stand it when someone comes up with a theory

I just hope you won't need to slam on your breaks or else the asshole behinds you slams into you and that is one wrecked car you have.

• Like 1
On ?10?/?1?/?2017 at 1:31 PM, Firefly 35 said:

In that case, I hope you have idiot insurance.

Unfortunatly, here in Michigan it's No Fault insurance and your own insurance company will have to pay for damage, that is if you have collision insurance.

I meant that it would be nice if you could get an insurance policy where if something happens to you, and the offending person(s) refuse to do anything about it, the insurance company could step in and charge/sue the offenders for what they did, if necessary.