LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Responsibility is a big word

robehouse

As they took their seats, Stacy squirted a little more water in Mary's seat before she sat down, but still not enough to go through her dress yet.

Then the music teacher told them what page to turn to.

"Today, we are going to sing 'She'll be coming around the Mountain.'

Mary followed Jessica into the room and sat down between her and Rebecca. Mary opened the music book and found the page the teacher told them to turn to. She didn't know the song, but then when the teacher started playing it on the piano, she recognized it as a song they sang at her old school. She smiled with relief. She started singing the song, but was off key. As she sang she looked over at Rebecca and smiled.

Mary smiled when Rebecca said she would show her to the playground and that they were all going.

"Oh yes, I love swings! Can I go way up high?" Mary asked.

Mary slipped her hand in Rebecca's hand as they walked through the building to get out to the playground.

Callie saw Lacey standing by the door to her classroom and came over to her.

"How's my baby girl this morning? Are you ready to go have some fun?" Callie cooed.

Callie picked Lacey up and kissed her cheek. She held Lacey on her hip as they made their way outside.

Jessica smiled at Rebecca with Mary and Callie with Lacey. This day was looking perfect.

Lacey didn't really want to be carried on Callie's hip, but she didn't say anything because she knew that the only reason the other fourth graders didn't make fun of her or pick on her, was that Callie and her group would hurt them if they did, and she thought she knew if she told Callie off for picking her up all the time, she would likely lose that protection.

Rebecca saw how Callie held Lacey, and she looked down at Mary.

Mary smiled as she sat down on the swing and Mary started pushing her. It was fun having someone else pushing her in the swing. She saw Lacey and smiled.

Callie set Lacey down on the ground and knelt down next to her. She straightened Lacey's clothes and patted her bottom.

Mary was shaking. She was glad when Rebecca stopped the swing and took her off. She clung to Rebecca for a bit.

"I'm okay, I guess. I felt I was slipping off the swing and was afraid I would land face down on the ground. Thank you for helping me, Rebecca. I guess I was being silly, wasn't I? I'm eleven years old and I was afraid of falling off the swing." Mary buried her head against Rebecca's shoulder, blushing.

Callie smiled as Lacey showed her her thumb and sang the little song.

"That's right baby." Callie cooed, "Now can you suck your thumb for mommy?" Callie took Lacey's hand and brought it to her mouth, Lacey's thumb still sticking out.

Jessica walked over to Mary and rubbed her back. She looked at Rebecca.

"Is she okay? She had quite a scare there."

"I think so but let's take her back in and just play cards for a bit. We don't want her getting too upset on her first day here." Rebecca responded to Jess.

"Good idea." Jessica agreed.

Mary nodded at Rebecca, wiping her eyes. She moved herself away from Rebecca and stood up.

"Alright. What kind of cards are we playing? I know go fish and old maid and that is about it." Mary said.

Callie smiled as Lacey slipped her thumb in her mouth. She gave Lacey a kiss on the cheek.

"Good girl. You made mommy happy. Leave the thumb in your mouth until recess is over or until mommy tells you to take it out."

Callie took Lacey's free hand waited for the other girls to head inside.

Callie smiled as Lacey asked her why they were taking care of a first or second grader.

"Don't worry baby. You aren't being replaced. Don't be jealous of Mary." Callie cooed.

Callie spun Lacey around and gave her three hard smacks on her bottom.

"Did you think mommy was joking when I said keep your thumb in your mouth? If you take it out again, I may have to pull your pants and panties down and give you a real spanking. We don't want that, do we?" Callie asked.

She looked sternly at Lacey, then gave her a hug.

"Mommy still loves you. She just wants you to be a good girl for her. You can do that, can't you?" Callie cooed again.

Callie sat sideways in her desk and pulled Lacey up on her lap. She bounced Lacey on her knee as they started playing cards. She looked at Lacey's cards and told her what to do each time it was her turn, even playing her cards for her, as though Lacey had never played the game before. She figured it was hard for Lacey to play with her thumb in her mouth anyway.

Jessica smiled at Lacey on Callie's lap.

"Are you being a good girl for your mommy, baby?" Jessica cooed.

Mary looked over and saw Lacey sucking her thumb. She flinched as she saw Callie give Lacey the smacks on her bottom. She thought it was wrong, the way they were treating Lacey.

Jessica looked at her watch and saw Recess was almost over.

"Callie, can you take baby Lacey back to her classroom, please?"

Callie lowered Lacey to the floor and took her hand.

"Come on, baby girl. Remember, I haven't given you permission to take your thumb out of your mouth yet," Callie cautioned Lacey.

Callie led Lacey out of the classroom with most of the other girls following and started for Lacey's class room.

Callie smiled at Lacey. She looked at the other girls.

"I've got this. You can go back to class if you want." Callie said.

"Are you sure?" Jessica asked.

"Yeah. Baby isn't going to give me any problems. Is she?" Callie said, looking down at Lacey.

After the other girls left, Callie led Lacey to the closest girls bathroom. When she entered the bathroom a couple of girls who were in there saw Callie and quickly left. Callie took Lacey into one of the stalls and then pulled her pants down, followed by her panties. She lifted Lacey onto the toilet.

"Okay, time to go potty honey. Show mommy what a big girl you are." Callie cooed.

Jessica led the girls back to the classroom. When she walked in the room, she saw Rebecca standing in front of Mary. It seemed as they she was trying to keep her hidden from the teacher and the other students. Jessica walked over to Rebecca and smiled at Mary.

"What's going on?" Jessica wondered.

Callie stood there with her arms crossed, tapping her foot as she watched Lacey trying to pee. She looked at her watch and sighed.

"Honestly. I think you're just stalling for time. If we don't leave right away you will be late to class." Callie said.

Callie lifted Lacey off the toilet and tugged her panties and pants up. She took Lacey's hand and led her to her classroom. She stopped outside the door and knelt down in front of Lacey. She pulled her thumb out of her mouth and patted her bottom.

"Be right here when I come to get you for lunch, and I want you to be sucking your thumb when I get here.

"No sir. We won't be mean to Mary. We know she is just nervous. We won't let anyone else be mean to her either." Jessica promised.

Jessica took the pass over to Rebecca and handed it to her.

"Go ahead and take her to the nurse's office to get cleaned up and wait for her."

Mary listened to Rebecca.

Mary nodded when Rebecca told her that Lacey still wet her pants sometimes too. She was glad she wasn't the only girl at school who had this problem. She slipped her thumb in her mouth for a minute before taking it out again.

Jessica looked at Mary and then at Rebecca.