LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Responsibility is a big word

robehouse

Anne uncrossed her legs and tried to sit up normally. When the pressure on her bladder was relieved, she set a long stream of pee into her panties. They were now soaked and she was sitting in a puddle. She still felt a strong urge to pee. Anne started to eat her food and took a drink. She tried to move as little as possible to not upset Steve but it was hard to do.

Mary nodded when Steve told her mother that he didn't want to hear a word out of them. She started eating her food. When Steve sat down next to her she flinched, expecting him to start yelling at her or something. When he started to eat Mary relaxed and went back to eating her chicken nuggets and fries and drinking her milk. Mary had been thirsty so she had finished her milk before finishing the rest of her food. She wished she would have saved some of her milk for her apple pie.

Mary nodded and smiled.

'Thank you, Steve." Mary said. She stood up and walked over to the counter to get hr milk.

Anne blushed as Steve noticed her accident finally. She shook her head.

"I wet myself. I really needed to pee even before we got to Mcdonald's, but hadn't been able to. I was going to use the bathroom when we came in here, but you told Mary and me to sit down at the table and not get up while you went to get the food. I tried to hold it in. Really I did. But I didn't manage to do it very well." Anne explained, sounding like a little girl telling her daddy why she had an accident.

Mary listened to Steve, feeling bad for her mother. She shook her head when he asked if she was two, blushing as she remembered her accident earlier.

"No sir. I'm eleven." Mary replied.

Mary got tears in her eyes as Steve ordered her to tell her mother that she behaved like a two year old. She didn't want to tell her mother that, but she didn't want to disobey Steve either. Her bottom lip trembled as she looked over at her mother.

"Mommy, you were a bad girl. You behaved like a two year old. That was really naughty of you." Mary said, then looked back to Steve to see if she had been a good girl.

• Like 1

Mary nodded when Steve told her to tell her mother to sit down.

"It's okay, mommy. I still love you. Go ahead and sit down so I can sit on your lap, please." Mary said.

"Yes Mary." Anne said.

Anne sat down and let Mary sit down on her lap. Mary gave her mother a hug and then ate her apple pie and drank her milk. She could feel her bottom getting wet and wiggled around a bit. When she showed Steve she was done she got off her mother's lap and went with him and her mother back to the car. Mary and Anne stood next to the car as Steve spread the blanket across the back seat and then climbed in. Mary slipped her thumb in her mouth after she was buckled in.

Anne opened her eyes when Steve shook her arm. She nodded and got out of the car.

"I'm sorry Steve." Anne said before heading toward the front door.

Mary only slightly woke up as Steve picked her up and whined a little. She turned her head into Steve's chest and went back to sleep.

"Can you get the door okay?" Anne whispered as Steve came over holding Mary in his arms.

Anne took the key and unlocked the door. She held it open as Steve carried Mary into the trailer and followed him back to the bedroom where Steve got Mary settled into bed. Mary moved a little, slipping her thumb in her mouth again.

Anne blushed when Steve said if either of them wet the bed they would be diapered. She wasn't worried about herself, she was a big girl and never wet in her sleep. Mary however still wet the bed occasionally. She hoped tonight wouldn't be one of those times.

"You are really pushing things, Anne. First, you send your daughter to school dirty, you let her pee her pants all the time, you sit there at the restaurant and pee your pants, and now you act like I would want to sleep next to you smelling like you pissed yourself...."

Steve caught his breath.

Anne blushed as Steve talked to her. She headed into the bathroom and took of her wet things, then waited for Steve to come back and supervise her bath. She felt like a five year old as she waited. She didn't see a hamper so she left her wet things sitting on the floor next to the tub.

Anne looked down as he yelled at her for already being undressed. She had hoped he would have been happy she had gotten that far without him.

Anne climbed in the tub and sat down. She nodded when he told her to adjust the water. She reached over and turned the hot water up a bit and tested it. It wasn't hot enough to burn her skin but it was hot. She looked up at Steve.

"Can you get me a washcloth please? I forgot before I got in the tub." Anne asked.

"That's it," he shook his head at her. "You are really irresponsible, Anne. I have no choice but to treat you the way you act."

He got the cloth but did not give it to her. Instead, he started to wash her as if she were no older than five years old.

Anne blushed as he called her irresponsible. She sat quietly as he washed her over, making sure to clean everywhere. She winced when he cleaned her private area and around her breast. She moved so he could reach her bottom. She shook her head when he asked if she pooped her pants today.

"No. I was with you all day. I didn't even go pee until we were at Mcdonald's. I wouldn't do that in my pants. I hate the way poop feels against my bottom." Anne informed.

Anne hoped he would finish soon as she wanted to go to bed.

"Oh, you don't like the feeling of pooping your pants but you like to pee them?" He mocked her. "Then you peed your pants because it feels good, did you?"

He shook his head.

"No, it didn't feel good. I just didn't think I had a choice. It was a misunderstanding on my part. I promise it won't happen again." Anne tried to defend herself.

Anne blushed as he chastised her. She nodded when he said she needed to wipe better.

"I was in a hurry the last time I pooped and I guess I didn't do a very good job wiping my bottom." Admitted Anne.

"The more you talk, the more I wonder if you are even an adult," he shook his head. "There is no excuse for a grown woman to not wipe herself clean unless the situation is so bad that you had to poop your underwear."

He dried her off and took her to the toilet.

She sniffled a bit as he talked to her. She knew he was right. She needed to start wiping herself better. She was afraid that Steve would start wiping her bottom if she didn't.

Anne let herself get dried off, blushing slightly as he rubbed the towel briefly over her privates. She blushed again as he walked her over to the toilet and made her sit down. She felt it was very humiliating to have someone watch you pee in the toilet, which is why she never did it with Mary, after she was potty trained.

Anne struggled to get her pee to come out and finally after about five minutes, she got a small stream to come out into the toilet. When it trailed off and stopped she reached for toilet paper to wipe herself.