LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Responsibility is a big word

robehouse

Brenda let her  look at the comic for a minute, when Rachel called out to the club house.

"Girls, please come in for a minute!" 

Brenda sighed.

"I guess mom wants us for some reason.  Do you want to use the elevator again?"

Brenda lowered the elevator for her, and then she climbed down to meet her.

"Maybe she wants us to get ready to go," Brenda said excitedly.  "We are going skating later, right?"

She started to walk towards the house.

When they got into the house, Rachel called Mary over to her.

"Honey, will you please come upstairs?  I need to talk to you for a minute, and I'm pretty sure Brenda doesn't want to know what we are going to talk about...."

She gave Brenda a look that made her feel uncomfortable, so she didn't fight her mother about whether she wanted to know or not.

Mary walked with Brenda into the house. She felt nervous as Rachel called her over to her. 

"Yes ma'am." Mary said.

Mary was glad when Rachel told Brenda to stay downstairs, since she was pretty sure Rachel was going to check her diaper.

Rachel took her to the bathroom upstairs, and then she squatted down to her level.

"Honey, your guardians tell me that you are being trained because you pee your pants.  Is that right?  I was told to check on you from time to time, and to put you on the toilet.  If you are wet, you know you will be in trouble.  Now, pull down your pants so I can check your diaper and put you on the toilet."

She waited to check the young girl.

Mary went with Rachel up to the bathroom. She looked at Rachel, blushing as she talked to her.

"Yes ma'am." Mary replied.

Mary started crying as she pulled down down her pants and lifted her skirt so that Rachel could check her diaper.

Rachael pulled down the girl's diaper and saw it was already soaked in pee.

"You wet your pants?" she asked her retorically.  "Honey, I hate to do this, but I promised Steve that I would punish you if you peed your pants.  First of all, I want you to sit on the toilet until I come back to get you.  He told me to put you in the corner, but I think having you sit on the toilet during the time you should be in the corner is better for teaching you to use the bathroom.  

She pulled her diaper completely off of her and then had her sit on the toilet and left the room.  To make sure she didn't come out of the bathroom, she took her skirt and underpants with her as well.

Mary started crying as Rachel took off her diaper and chastised her for wetting her diaper. Mary sat down on the toilet and sniffled as Rachel left with her clothes.

Mary tried to pee or poop, but there wasn't anything inside her that she could feel like she had to go.

Thirty minutes later, Rachael came back into the bathroom with a clean diaper.

"Now, what do you do if you have to pee?" Rachael asked her.

She started to dress her.

Mary was glad when Rachel returned to the bathroom, even though she had a diaper with her. She stood up so Rachel could diaper her.

"I-i don't know. I don't want to be a baby. Maybe I should tell you if I need to pee?" Mary said, upset.

Rachael sighed and squatted down as she put on her diaper.

"Honey, you are a big girl.  You do know what to do if you have to pee, don't you?"

She hugged her once the diaper was on.

"If you really don't know what to do, then yeah, come and get me, and I'll help you go.  But you are supposed to be old enough to do on your own, honey."

Mary sniffled and nodded.

"I can't take my diaper off by myself. Steve has to do it for me." Mary said.

"And I know I'm supposed to get my pee in the toilet, but sometimes I can't hold it, like at night. So I have to wear a diaper." 

"I'll tell you if I need to go pee, okay?" Mary said.

Rachael nodded patting her back. 

“Well, baby steps are what is needed, baby. But if this was only at night, then I don’t understand why you’d be diapered in the day, honey.”

she got her in a clean diaper and got her clothes on her. Then she took her down to Brenda. 

“We’re going in a minute, so get ready girls.”

Mary blushed but nodded.

"I wet my pants after school while waiting for Steve and mommy to get home. I know I'm supposed to be a big girl and hold it. But it's hard. " Mary explained.

Mary let Rachel dress her, then went with her. She smiled when she saw Brenda.

"Are you ready to go?" Mary asked.