LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Responsibility is a big word

robehouse

Rachel listened to Steve and looked over at Mary. She nodded her head.

"Of course. Thanks for letting me know." Rachel said.

"How about we see how things go today, and then we can maybe set up another play date? Listen, would you like to come in and get something to drink?" Rachel asked.

Mary stood back with Brenda wondering what Steve was telling Brenda's mother.

"Sure," Steve said.  "That sounds great."

He started to get out of the truck.

Brenda saw Steve's door open and decided that everything was settled, so she took Mary's hand.

"Let's go to my room and look at some comics and listen to music for now."

Anne got out of the truck as well. She walked over to Steve and they followed Rachel into the house 

Mary smiled and nodded. As she started walking with Brenda into the house Mary felt like she needed to pee. She remembered what Steve told her about not asking for anything, even for the bathroom, so she stayed quiet as they continued to Brenda's room.

Rachel led Steve and Anne into the house. 

"Would you like tea, juice or water?" Rachel asked 

"Juice please. Could you tell me where the bathroom is, please?" Anne asked.

"Of course. Just go down the hall and it's the first four on the left." Rachel said.

"Thank you." Anne replied.

She started walking to the bathroom.

"Some tea, I guess," Steve said liking coffee more than tea.  "So, what do you like to do when you have free time?" he asked trying to make conversation, but really trying to get to know this woman who was going to be his 'daughter's' friend's mother.

"What kind of comics do you like?" Brenda asked Mary as they came into her room.  "I have a lot of different ones.  I know some of these are kind of boyish, but I like all sorts of stuff.  My mom says that just because we like certain things doesn't mean we have to be like that.  She says that boy comics are not only for boys."

"Alright, I'll go get it." Rachel said.

Rachel left and came back with two glasses, handing the tea to Steve and setting the other glass down.

"Well as you can imagine with a daughter in middle school I don't have much free time, but I like to read and watch movies." Rachel said.

Anne went to the bathroom and took down her pants and panties and sat down on the toilet. She felt silly since she didn't feel like she had to pee, but Steve had ordered her to try.

Mary listened to Brenda and thought about it.

"I don't really read comics, but if I did I think I would like ones with girls in it."

"You're right, comics can be for girls as well as boys. Boys can like dolls and girls can like cars and super heroes."

"Oh, I have some comics about foreign high schools that feature a lot of girls in them," Brenda said.  "Here, have a look at this?"

It was a comic about a short Japanese girl's crush on a very tall handsome boy at school.

"I don't know if you will like it, but it is very popular in Asian somewhere."

Steve smiled.

"Well, of course, that goes without saying.  It's hard to raise children sometimes, especially when they want to be treated like adults, but don't know how to act like adults, right?"

"Alright, let's see," Mary said, taking th comic book.

Mary sat down and started reading the comic book. 

"She sure is cute." Mary commented.

"Yes, and they are constantly pushing their boundaries. Brenda isn't that bad, really. She might get worse when she becomes a teenager. I know you haven't known Mary for that long, but is she strong willed?" Rachel wondered 

Anne gave up trying to pee and stood up. She pulled up her pants and came out to the living room, taking a seat next to Steve 

"She's not really that bad when it comes to that," he said.   "The hardest part with her, is her mother hasn't really potty trained her very well.  She wets the bed and wets her pants off and on, and I've even caught her pooping her pants at times.  That's why she's in diapers.  I'm trying to potty train her before she gets too big and it becomes a problem for her."

He sighed.

"To tell the truth, I'm not sure about Anne, either.  She sometimes puts off going to the bathroom a bit long, too."

When Anne came out and sat down, he stopped talking about that.

"So, when is the last time you took Brenda camping or something?" he asked to change the topic so as to keep from embarrassing Anne in front of her.

"I see. Well sometimes children start wetting the bed or having accidents when they go through a traumatic experience or have to move or something." Rachel said.

Anne blushed as Steve said she puts ofg going to the bathroom.

"I don't take Brenda camping, but she goes to summer camp during the summer. We go on outings sometimes on the weekends, like to the zoo, and other places." Rachel said.

"Maybe," Steve said.

"Do you expect good grades from Brenda at school?" he asked her.  "Or are you the kind of parent that thinks that she will eventually learn things on her own?"

Up in the bedroom, Brenda showed Mary a comic about a ghost girl that scared people at an old high school.

"How about this one?" she giggled.  "Look at that face!  It's really weird, right?"

"I expect her to do well, but as long as she does her best, I'm happy. Brenda gets mostly A's and B's, with only an occasional C. She does her homework as soon as she gets home from school," Rachel said 

"What do you do for a living, Steve?" Rachel asked.

Mary took the comic book from Brenda and looked at it. She laughed.

"Yeah, it is funny." Mary agreed.

Mary moved around a bit, feeling the need to pee.

"I'm a coach and PE teacher at the local high school," he said.  "What about you?  Do you have a husband that is working?"

Brenda smiled and laughed.

"I have a little fort outside.  Do you want to come and see it?"

"Yes, my husband is a manager at a Wal-Mart. He works a lot, but he'll be home later today, so maybe you can meet him." Rachel said.

Mary smiled and nodded.

"That sounds like fun." Mary said, standing up.

Brenda took Mary outside to see her tree house.  It had everything!  It had three bucket-launchers that she could put her mudballs into and pretend to fire at invading enemies all around her 'fort.'  She had a place to stash snacks and drinks, and she had comfortable, but old stained chairs that she could relax on.  There were even two ways up the tree.  One, was a rough ladder build into the tree, and the other was an elevator rigged on weighted rocks using ropes and pulleys so she could bring stuff up, but if Mary wasn't used to trees, it was also an easy way to get her up into the tree.

"What do you think?" Brenda asked her.

Inside, Steve talked a little while, but eventually told Rachel that he and Anne had to do something, so made an excuse to leave.

Mary looked at the tree house in awe. She had never seen anything like it. She wasn't sure about climbing up into it. She wet her diapers thinking about it.

"It's cool. I've never seen anything like it." Admitted Mary.

"Do I have to climb the ladder?" Mary asked.

Rachel stood up and walked Steve and Anne to the door.

"Um, does Mary have a diaper bag? I'll try to get her to use the toilet, but just in case she has an accident?" Rachel asked.

Steve looked like he wanted to say 'no, she should learn that there are consequences to wetting her pants,' but after a moment or two, he looked at Anne.

"Give her the two diapers we brought with us," he ordered Anne.  

"She doesn't have a regular diaper bag because she's not a baby, and I don't plan on letting her wet her pants for very long.  She should be punished if her diaper is wet, maybe put in time out for thirty minutes, and I would like you to check it when she goes to the bathroom to make sure."

After getting the two diapers for Mary, Steven and Anne went to the truck and he started to drive off.

Mary shook her head.

"No, you don't have to climb.  I have an elevator thing, but you need to wait for me to go up first and work it."

Mary started to climb up the tree.

Rachel nodded 

"That makes sense. I'll do as you advise. Thirty minutes seems a bit long for a timeout, but I'll do it if you want." Rachel said.

Rachel took the diapers from Anne and put them away.

"Alright, I'll wait here," Mary said.

She watched Brenda climb the tree. It made her nervous so she slipped her finger in her mouth.

After Brenda got up the tree, she lowered the elevator plank and waited for Mary.

"Just get in, and then raise the safety rails on all four sides, then I'll pull you up," she said.  "It's really easy to pull things up with it, so don't worry about how heavy you might be."

Brenda waited for her to pull the sides up on all four sides, then she cranked a wheel that looked like a bicycle contraption.

Once Mary was up, she lowered the side that went into the fort and let her out.

"Cool, huh?"

Steve looked over at Anne as they started off.

"Well, it looks like Mary is in safe hands for now, and we haven't had much time lately to talk, so why don't we go shopping together?" he asked her.  

Mary watched as Brenda lowered the seat. She sat down and pulled up the sides, and let Brenda bring her up. She got out of the chair.

"Yeah, it's pretty cool." Mary said with a smile.

Mary looked around the fort.

Anne smiled and nodded. 

"That sounds good. I haven't been shopping in awhile." Anne said.

Brenda showed Mary some of her things that she made for the fort like the mud-bomb launchers and some of the storage spaces that were built into the wall.

"My dad helped me build this tree fort a couple summers ago, and I've been adding to it here and there since.  This is really my space where I can unwind especially when things are hard at school."

She then directed her to sit in a rather comfortable sofa and showed her some drawing pads that had some pictures she had drawn while sitting in that tree.  None of the pictures were gallery worthy, but they did capture enough of the essence of what she was trying to draw, that one wouldn't have to guess what she was trying to draw.

Mary looked at everything Brenda showed her.

"This is impressive. It's nice to have private space to relax in." Mary said.

Mary sat down on the sofa and looked at the drawings.

"These are really good, Brenda. I wish I could draw this good." Mary said.

Brenda shrugged and smiled.

"Well, I do like to draw, but I wouldn't show it to many people beyond you.  It's not good enough to show in public."

She gave her a Doraemon comic.

"This one is really funny.  There is a robot cat thing that can pull magic things out of its center pocket.  It often uses a door that allows you to go anywhere you want just by opening it."

Mary nodded, understanding that Brenda was being modest.

Mary took the comic and looked at it.

"That would be a neat power to have. You could get home one from school really quick, or go to your friends house without having to walk or go in a car."

"Yeah, but you have to be careful.  The main character that Doraemon always helps, often uses the door to check in on a girl he likes, and often ends up walking in on her in a bath," Brenda giggled.  "Imagine that!"

She thought something was a little off about her friend, as though her bottom looked a little bigger or something, but decided to try to put it out of her mind.  How would she exactly ask her about that?  'How did your bottom get so big suddenly?'  That was just weird.

Of course, that was because the diaper eventually swelled up from soaking up the pee from Mary wetting her pants a bit ago.  

Mary blushed a bit as she thought about someone looking in on her taking a bath, even though Steve gave her baths now.

"I would rather not, thank you." Mary said. 

Mary moved around a bit, feeling uncomfortable.