LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

pain in the ass

carsfan

My washing machine isn't working. They say someone is coming to take a look this week. It wouldn't be a very big deal ( and relatively speaking still isn't) except that in the last year I've switched to cloth for night time. Its back to disposables for the next while which for me means more laundry when used for wearing to bed:06_EmoticonsHDcom:

5 hours ago, carsfan said:

My washing machine isn't working. They say someone is coming to take a look this week. It wouldn't be a very big deal ( and relatively speaking still isn't) except that in the last year I've switched to cloth for night time. Its back to disposables for the next while which for me means more laundry when used for wearing to bed:06_EmoticonsHDcom:

Sorry to hear that.

Actually since I only use a few cloth diapers a day, I prefer to hand-wash my diapers and waterproof pants and then dry them gently in the dryer. I rarely put diapers in the washing machine unless I'm "stripping" them, and I don't have to do that very often. (I use Purex laundry detergent)

dyperbole caught the quote from O Brother Where Art Thou.

Pomade Vendor: I can get the part from Bristol. It'll take two weeks, here's your pomade.

Ulysses Everett McGill: Two weeks? That don't do me no good.

Pomade Vendor: Nearest Ford auto man's Bristol.

Ulysses Everett McGill: Hold on, I don't want this pomade. I want Dapper Dan.

Pomade Vendor: I don't carry Dapper Dan, I carry Fop.

Ulysses Everett McGill: Well, I don't want Fop, goddamn it! I'm a Dapper Dan man!

Pomade Vendor: Watch your language, young feller, this is a public market. Now if you want Dapper Dan, I can order it for you, have it in a couple of weeks.

Ulysses Everett McGill: Well, ain't this place a geographical oddity. Two weeks from everywhere!

Lots of info online showing you how to diagnose and fix appliances in detail. And sadly lots of reports of appliances which have inherent and expensive problems, even from the most renowned brands :( The days of 20 year old appliances still working have gone the way of the Dodo bird and Passenger Pigeon. It's all now just varying levels of junk. I hope yours is one of the better pieces ;)

Bettypooh

11 hours ago, Bettypooh said:

The days of 20 year old appliances still working have gone the way of the Dodo bird and Passenger Pigeon. It's all now just varying levels of junk.

Bettypooh

I just replaced the fill valve in my 20+ year old May Tag washer.

On 9/24/2017 at 10:29 PM, carsfan said:

How old is it? If it is more than 15 years, this may be a wake-up call. Mine, which i had for 15 years and was 15 years old when I got it and had been fixed twice, died suddenly and I got a new one at Sears Outlet, a 4.3 cu ft HE for $530 delivered and installed. When I needed it My repairman would be here in 3 days at the most

I have done diapers at laundromats very occasionally and regularly in community laundry rooms, find their least busy hours and go for it. Unless your diapers are specially shaped, eho will know ? You can always rinse them very well, maybe enve hand pre-wash at home if you do more than wet them and then do them with the rest of your whites in a heavy duty machine, or if you have many whites, split them into multiple loads and include the diapers