LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

We've come a long way since rubber. Although I miss the traditional soft "vinyl" pants I grew up wearing, I'm happy with the PUL ones I use now. I call them waterproof pants and not "rubber diapers."

I don't now recall the name, but there was a company selling "rubber diapers". They were cloth, flannel on one side, and had latex rubber on the other side, up the middle part of the diaper. You could wear it either way, if you wanted the latex next to your skin, or over the other way, with the latex out and the cloth next to the skin.

That does not strike me as practical. if you wet, how does the wet get into the cloth. There would have to be a gap in the rubber between the legs and you would have to stand up to wet to ensure that the wet goes between the legs in into the cloth

3 hours ago, Little Christine said:

That does not strike me as practical. if you wet, how does the wet get into the cloth. There would have to be a gap in the rubber between the legs and you would have to stand up to wet to ensure that the wet goes between the legs in into the cloth

No, not real practical for anyone not wanting a mess. But if you like the feel of the rubber next to your skin, I guess it's interesting. And, I think if you didn't flood

When I was 5, I forget what I'd done, but my aunt was sore, and threatened to "put a rubber diaper" on me. That implied more than just rubber panteis. I was tempted to call her buff but what if I was wrong. I knew what rubber felt like and I did not think I would want that much feeling on my chastity area and what if it made me wet like a baby