LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Should I start wearing diapers 24/7

Chrisdiapersbaby

Question

9 answers to this question

That is totally up to you. If wearing them 24/7 is going to make you happy then give it a shot. That is the only advice I can give you.

I wanted to add to my reply because I am caring for a baby girl who has made a similar decision to what you are thinking about doing. She is a few years older than you and has recently graduated from college. Before we both decided to take this on as Mommy and Baby and it took 3 months to decide that for the both of us she had to determine if she wanted to be in diapers 24/7 and be an AB 24/7. She ultimately did decide that she did want that and I will add a big FOR NOW because as like you she is young and her aspirations will change over time and I know this. She will want to start to explore the career she studied in college and get a job and possibly meet a guy and start a relationship and down the road a family. I know this time will come because she is young like yourself. Whenever this time comes for Lexi say it be in 5 years, 10 years or even longer I will be 100% supportive of her decision.

So like the others have said you are very young and have your whole life ahead of you. This is something you are going to have to think about for sometime before coming to a decision. Whatever that decision is just be happy in it.

As someone who went 24/7 about 6 years ago. All I can say is after a while it just feels completely normal and natural to be in nappies. I have never once regretted it and found it the best way to manage my ever increasing incontinene.

On 9/24/2017 at 6:26 PM, Chrisdiapersbaby said:

So I've been wearing diapers every once and awhile but I've always wanted to try wearing them every day I just wanted to know what other thoughts are on it and thank you for awnsering

Wearing diapers 24/7 is one of the best decisions I have ever made in my life.  Before becoming permanently padded I was miserable, unhappy, and diapers consumed my thoughts.  It was unhealthy for me and I thought that it would cost me my family.  I know, I know everyone talks about finding a balance to the desires you have of being diapered but for me the reality was I was never going to stop thinking about diapers and being in them. 

The simplest solution was to answer that desire and wear them permanently.  Since making that decision which my wife and I did together I am a completely different person.  I am not irratiable and grumpy all the time.  My thoughts are not consumed by diapers and it allows me to focus more on my wife and children. Because of this my relationship with my family is the best it's ever been and I am so very happy. Of course you'll find that there are challenges to wearing diapers 24/7 and only you will know for sure if you're up to them. Before you actually try wearing 24/7 you could always diaper yourself for a week or even a month to find out if this is something you truly want. You may find that getting diaper rash is not so fun or being required to change at an inconvenient time is not for you.

Only you know what diapers mean to you and how bad they need to be a part of your life. I obviously could not live without them and as a result I will probably be happily wearing them for the rest of my life.

• Like 1

Wearing Diapers 24/7 is truly a personal decision that I think only you can truly decide on doing. The first thing you need to do is Decide what you define as 24/7. Some people wear every day but not every hour of the day. Some people wear only diapers (and no longer wear underwear) but never actually use the diaper and some people "FULLY" use the diaper for everything. So your first decision is defining what 24/7 is to you. Once you've established what exactly you are considering, I think the next step is to try it for a week and find out if it makes you happier. If after a week, your still happy then you could always extend it another week. If your happy after 2 weeks then extend it yet another week. Eventually you will either find you have a limit to how often you want to wear diapers and go from there. You might find out you Love wearing diapers so much that your are just a happier person exclusively wearing diapers and then at that point you have your answer. 

Personally, I see diapers the same way I view a vacation, exotic beach, visiting family...etc Sometimes too much of a good thing ruins that good thing. A vacation is a vacation because you don't normally do it. Visiting family can be great unless you live with 24/7 and then they drive you nuts! Exotic beaches are lovely until you find out how poor most of them are and you get hit in the face with a hurricane. Once you do something you love too much, I find it looses its greatness and no longer becomes special. I love diapers and the second I get my butt in a freshly powdered diaper, I often think to myself "Wow, I'm so happy right now, I just don't want to wear anything else again. Diapers make me so happy! Why do I waste me time wearing anything else again?! Life is to short!" but anytime I have tried wearing diapers for any extended amount of time, I don't feel that way after a while because it become just part of the routine. I believe all good things are at it's best in moderation.

If you want diapers to be something you do more often, You could ad a diaper rule? For example, I often contemplated on making diapers a requirement when I want to play video games! I have also thought about making laundry day a dedicated diaper day! :P