LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

• 9 months later...

I visited my diaper Depot and Saint Albans today my experience it was totally awesome diaper Bob as I like to refer to him LOL made me feel so comfortable in his store I would highly recommend anyone in the West Virginia area to stop in and check it out thanks to Bob and his wonderful amazing store I'm diapered up in my onesie with a big smile upon my face suckling on my bottle waiting for my mommy to come home 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...

...according to what it says on the InterWeb as of 8-19-2019 says it's "temporarily closed, hope to reopen soon", but then says ALL REMAINING INVENTORY can be purchased for $4500, including shelves, display racks, etc.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Really surprised we don’t have anyplace in the dc area. I would have driven there at least once but it is still 6.5 hours one way. Live on the Eastern shore of md. or to be more precise, someplace that is open on saturdays. 

You have ABUniverse in Baltimore --  Not exactly next door, but definitely worth a day trip at least once in your life.  Take a day off sometime and enjoy yourself.

If I still lived in the DC metro area, I'd probably take a half day to go to G & M near Baltimore and get some crab cakes, go duckpin bowling, and then stop at ABU and see what's up.

• 1 month later...
On 11/19/2019 at 4:23 PM, dmavn said:

Really surprised we don’t have anyplace in the dc area. I would have driven there at least once but it is still 6.5 hours one way. Live on the Eastern shore of md. or to be more precise, someplace that is open on saturdays. 

There used to be "The Diaper Super Store" in Alexandria, but I heard it was run by some shady guy (pedo maybe).  And the referenced web site doesn't work so I wouldn't  wager that it's actually still there.

https://www.manta.com/c/mr5qp5n/diaper-superstore

• 3 weeks later...
On 11/19/2019 at 5:53 PM, dyperbole said:

You have ABUniverse in Baltimore --  Not exactly next door, but definitely worth a day trip at least once in your life.  Take a day off sometime and enjoy yourself.

If I still lived in the DC metro area, I'd probably take a half day to go to G & M near Baltimore and get some crab cakes, go duckpin bowling, and then stop at ABU and see what's up.

Just went to AB Universe the other day. They were awesome. Got a case and the service was fantastic.

• 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...