LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Coming out

Joey DYLAN

I told my wife about it after we had been engaged for 3-4 months (and just a few months before our wedding). Unfortunately, due to a lifetime of going to the extreme of hiding anything and everything to do with my ABDL leanings, I wasn’t completely honest with her for a few conversations until after we were married. Fortunately, she’s an amazing woman and loves me unconditionally, has forgiven me for being dishonest and now that I’ve given her basically my whole history of my desire to wear diapers, she’s finally agreed to compromise with me and give me some diaper time. Before that she was always against it and just didn’t understand. 

I have had nothing but success. But I approach it honestly and slowly. Right now the girl im seeing is totally cool with it. She said she wont fool around when im wearing one but in time she said she will. She doesnt care about me wearing one to bed with her or seeing me in one. So its a process. She was vanilla as well. She dated a foot fetish guy before and he was so intense about it scared her off. So i knew I had to tell her about my diapers so she could choose if it was too much or not. But Im not a 24/7 guy. or everynight for that matter. But I cant quit them and she understands that

I lied about it and kept my diaper wearing hidden for far too many years.  My boyfriend found my diapers by accident, trying to find a belt, and did all the research before asking me about it.  He was terrified of scaring me away, and at the same time I was terrified about disgusting/freaking him out.

A few months of wearing 24/7 and conversing about it, and we're right as rain. As good as or even better as we were before.  For perspective though, we have been long distance dating for nearly 7 years, and known one another for more than twice that.

I think he wants to encourage me to wear premium diapers 24/7, and maybe change them as well.  I know he loves it when I act littler, wear onesies, or just snuggle up with him.  He loves patting my diapered backside in the morning.