LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Coming out

Joey DYLAN

I was wondering how many have or have not had success in coming out to their mate, for me , it was 32 years ago now, I saw the relationship getting serious, so I knew I had to tell her I was abdl and wore diapers, thankfully she accepted this part of me and have been married ever since

• Like 1

19 plus years married here, told her about my DL side a week before we moved in together. She was completely understanding and supportive from the beginning. Well, I mean she had questions and was curious as to what it was all about at first, but after talking and then diapering me, she was supportive and understanding

• Like 1

For me, and I don't know if this is the case with some of you, I did not have any physical affection from my mother, and I long for that, so I think I was looking for that in a mate , so I think our physical relationship is more like that of mother/son, with the diaper changing and nursing,

1 hour ago, Joey DYLAN said:

For me, and I don't know if this is the case with some of you, I did not have any physical affection from my mother, and I long for that, so I think I was looking for that in a mate , so I think our physical relationship is more like that of mother/son, with the diaper changing and nursing,

• Like 1
5 hours ago, Joey DYLAN said:

It took me 17yrs of marriage and a bad accident my wife had to come out to her about my diaper wearing.She doesnt take part but lets me wear whenever I want witch is mostly to bed and around the house on weekends.

• Like 1

I told my best friend yesterday I wanted to start wearing nappies again. He new because I wore openly while around him 10 years ago when he came to live with me when he became homeless for 3 months. He thought it was a faze at the time. He's fine with it. I wasn't uncomfortable explaining it to him. I'm in the mindset that I'm going to wear 24/7 now and achieve incontinence and if people are not happy with me wearing or make me feel bad about it I don''t want them in my life. He did ask me how long I've been wearing nappies for and I told him one week and he said he couldn't tell even though I have been wearing Molicare Slip Maxis under jogging bottoms (sweatpants) That make me feel good although I don't care if people know I'm wearing. I'm not going to flaunt I'm wearing. I'm more accepting and I'm going to become incontinent, something I have wanted since I was a young child.

I told my husband about diaper wearing when we while we were dating, I think it was 4 months after we met. He was actually good about it right away. That was 19 years ago. He has tried them a few times but doesn't really get the attraction. Though he will wear for convenience once in a while, i.e. long road trip, sick, that sort of thing.

• 2 months later...

When my wife and I were beginning to date, DL was pretty far off the radar. I have what I'd call DL episodes where I'll be into it for months, or a few days, and then forget all about it. Right now I'm into one of my episodes. I'm learning how to fold diapers, and how to make DIY diapers out of flour sack towels, bath towels, or large pieces of absorbent fabric. The last episode happened maybe 10 years ago. I have no idea how long this episode will last.

I've never let on.