LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Full time Mommy.(private me and Danny)

BabyWarlock

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Alex lifts Danny up and puts him in his highchair she brings his bowl in with a plastic rubber spoon. She lets him feed himself but kniws that shortly hus motor skills will start to regress as well but for that he will also regress a bit more mentally.

Alex gave him a look that immediately stopped the tantrum he was about to throw. "Because you're a baby and babies sit in highchairs even when you were a seven year old you sat in that high chair and you didn't whine then."

Alex eats her dinner knowing the effects it will have on Danny. She knows he will finish it and after he does, she goes over to him and wipes his face. "Now since you were such a good boy eating your dinner Mommy's got a special treat for you."

"There's no need to call me ma'am. It's Mommy and this treat will be good for you, I remember finding out about it from your notebook.", With that she picked Danny uo and went over to her armchair sst down and undid her blouse she got Danny into a position where he was lying across her lap with his face under her

I go to argue but I am drawn towards being breastfed by the person who has looked after me since I was a baby, and she isn't even my mommy.

I think to myself that it feels strange but it feels nice to get the attention.

Alex strokes Danny's back, she's loved him like a son ever since his parent's died. Now she was taking the next step making him her baby, she was doing this for his own good but knew he'd resist which was why she'd given him the medication. When he'd digested her milk, he'd be fully regressed.

I sigh as it feels strange to be fed by someone who isn't my mom which makes me stop and cry for a little bit, wishing my mom was alive

((I thought Danny's mom was alive but she just worked a lot??))

Alex's expression goes grim. She put s danny fown and gets a piece of paper out of her pocket. She hands it to Danny on it is written in his Mom's handwriting, (this is real not fake) "Dear Miss Alex Raken I am writing to inform that you have been granted full custody of Daniel, you are now his guardian as I have moved in with my fianc

I head off to my room and sit on my bed and begin to softly cry, hoping what she said isn't all true and that she does want me, and I wonder where it all went wrong.

Looks at you and thinks about it "Did you put stuff in my food? I know but I liked being 7, as it's my lucky number. I just wish I could still be babied but also do big boy stuff but it doesn't work like that"