LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Introduction

Inky_Wonky

I just want to say Hi to all of you.

I've been a diaper wearer for many years, but not 24/7. I wear Depends, both pull-ups and briefs. I had some cloth diapers from JC Penney years ago, but my now ex said ewither they went or she would. She told me I had to leave years later anyways. enough of that. I ordered more cloth diapers from a company that ended up going out of bussiness. They cashed my check, but never sent the products.

I tried Attends, but the waistband kept coming apart. I make a nice thick diaper out of a towel with plastic pants that works good too.

Well stay dry if you can :)

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Guest

Hi.

I vaguly remember putting a soft teddybear between my legs at the age of five, and loving the feeling..

Then around the age of 15 I had figured that folded towels draped in toiletpaper felt really good, and to my imagination the closest thing to wearing a diper without buying one.

• 4 weeks later...

A Big HI to all Diaper Friends,

This is Daddie From Orlando :)

We are a married couple of 17 years and Ab Sitters here in Orlando area.We are 42 and 43 years old and have enjoyed diapers for many years. We learned that we like our babys better though and have been ab parents for some time. Some where in the future we hope to be able to adopt our very own Ab girl and keep her for ever.

Hey , it cant hurt to dream , can it ?

In the mean time we truly enjoy the friendships of all the AB/Dls that we meet and look forward to hearing from you all!

Heres a poem that was posted in one of our groups

Baby Girl

Daddy's Girl

You are sweet

You are soft

Giggly

And fun

You're my baby girl

Daddy's sweet little one

Sometimes you're a toddler

Other times a pre-teen

Either in diapers

Skirts

Panties

Or jeans

You will always mean a great deal to me

You will always have a place in my heart

As a darling little girl

Seeing that in you

In this hectic

Worry world

Come to me and lay your head

Upon my shoulder

Feel daddy's care

And caresses

And understanding

My fare little girl

Deeply in my heart you dwell

When I rock you back and forth

Listen to your hopes and dreams

Drive away the ghosts

The Boogy Man from your closet

Daddy is here to protect you

Little one

My baby girl

My precious soul

Woman-child

Daddy is here for you

As it should be

Author Unknown

post-143-1119708449_thumb.jpg

post-143-1119708449_thumb.jpg

Hi I'm Hans

I've been 24/7 for 2-3 years - starting as a serious bedwetter - that after a few beers got worse. I've been wetting for fun all my life. I've got a special on-line friend I share my interests with, but loving reading all the post and knowing there are a lot of us who know what the rest of the world is missing.. :D

Ejoy and stay wet and warm

Hans

Hi my names Tommee, I have been poking around this board for ages but only now have I decided to click onto the message board.

Im a 19yo male reasonably straight AB with a dashing of sissyness. 19 going on 2 1/2

I live near Manchester in England, and besides this I am into clubbing, music dancing (like a coma victim stood up and zapped with a cattle prod), drinking, reading, philosophy and art.

Drop me line if you'd like to chat or whatever!

WHAZZUP DIAPER LOVERS!!!??? My name is Vins, I'm 35 married with children & have been a 'regular' here for about the last 4 years or so-despite the newbie status. I have just started posting replies recently, but i've seen-chatted with many of you online. I am married to a wonderful woman who is accepting of my "lifestyle" & while she doesn't actively participate, she doesn't mind me wearing diapers. I mainly wear them to bed at night,I would love to wear more often, but it's hard to do with kids at home, as they don't know about them. Been a diaper lover all my life, I was just lucky enough to find someone that accepts me for who I am :D She even diapers me once in a while! :blush: It's also nice to be a part of this community, had many a great conversation here as well as intelligent & insightful views to this life style. I love my diapers (wet ones ^_^ ) I love being an ab/dl, & I love this site & this community!!! Stay happy wet & warm everybody!!

Hello!!

I'm baby ellie, 21, living in the states...and I haven't been wearing diapers for long. I do love wearing them now though and thanks to my boyfriend who is really the reason why I wear them. He really showed me how much fun and how great wearing diapers and being a baby really is. I love being his baby and I love when he is a baby. I do believe deep down though, if we never met...(chilling thought) that I would have found this anyway, I don't know why I feel that but I do. Sometimes I wish I could wear them all the time, but not yet hehehe...so yea hehe that is my intro!

*giggles*

baby ellie

• 1 month later...

Hi, I am Diaper Mike DL from amarillo, texas I am looking for some one with the same intrest in this area for some time. I am 35 years old

When I was 3 years old I took a roll of tolet paper unrolled it and place in in my under pants. When I was 6 I found some baby dipaers and wore them. Then when I was 13 I found my sisters maxipads and I put them in my pants. At the age of 17 I was working at a company as a janitor and the company had a birthday party for someone and they gave him some attends pants and they passed them all around to everyone so that everyone had a pair and most people just thew them away then I thought wow they make adult diapers too. so I went to the store and bought I first bag full. Now I have been wearing diapers 24/7 for almost 10years off and on but mainly on.

Another thing is when I was about 11 or 12 I would always go over to my nabours house there was two girs that lived there they would tell me about if they got in to trouble that they got an enema. so when they went on vacation they had me go over and feed there pets and when I did once I went overthere and tryed an enema. I liked it but not as much as diapers because its messy.

Anyways I am not bi but I am not sure and I would love to meet someone thats also a dl

Hi-

I'm new here, but I've been at least diaper curious for a while.

When I was little, I actually decided that I no longer needed diapers, rather than being forced out of them (although I had the occasional accident because I didn't want to be going to the bathroom when I didn't really have to pee).

When I was about 13, my dad mentioned that his girlfriend at the time had been getting to be too much with wanting to take care of him (he'd had a back injury not long before, but he was getting around fine), even to the extent of putting a diaper on him so he wouldn't have to get out of bed anything. I thought it sounded kindof weird, but I also got to wondering what it would feel like, and that summer I made my own diaper out of plastic bags, toilet paper, paper towels, and anything else that seemed like it would soak up liquids. I did that a couple of times and it worked pretty well.

Anyway, I mostly forgot about it for a few years, but started coming across stuff more or less by chance online when I was 18. I've done a lot of cybering/roleplaying online involving a wide range of things, and somebody mentioned diapers, I saw some diaper-related art, and got curious again. About the time I turned 19, I bought my first pack, and have bougth them twice more since them. I'm 21 now.

It's not a 24/7 thing for me, sometimes weeks go by and I hardly think of diapers, other times I want to slip one on every night. I've gotten increasingly nervous about buying them for some reason, which is why I've only bought them the 3 times in a period of 2 years. I'm also a college student, and while I've had a bedroom to myself the whole time, sometimes it's just not a good time to do it.

Anyway, that's probably more of an introduction than necessary. I tend to get long-winded.

I guess I'll talk to you all later-

-LightFolf

Guest attends

hello to all the new members that posted here (im aware not al of them are new) hehe

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>
i a new menber just saying hi emaile ok.

Had to look through this all to see if I had added my 2 cents worth, and nope, so will now. I'm Dave, dldad, from central Washington state, and been basically seriously into being a dl for about, 7 years, whenever I could afford to buy some. Enjoy the site, but find little time to spend on it, as well as others. Have to many other things going on, mainly around home and family. Do so much like to wear and wet, even out in public, shopping or going to the movies or on trips. Sure saves some bathroom brakes. Stay wet, or dry if you prefer, but enjoy yourself as much as you can. Life is to short. :thumbsup:

• 3 years later...

hi every one

i'm 18

and i'm not entiraly sure what i am

see if you can tell

i love wearing and using diapers but am not an ab. also am attracted to the life of a daddy as well

i am not hard core or in to any other fetish although am open minded about them

i enjoy wering diaper and have done secretivly from about 13

which i know sounds weird but that was when i first discovered i had a thing for diapers and it was not untill i was 15 that i found the stuff on the internet and really discovered about it that the thing really took off

i am living with my parents still and have sort of being caught some (they know some of it not the hole thing( thank god))

but yer if you have any ideas or ju wana talk go for it

Hi, I'm Colin from the UK.

I'm a long time DL, however I only recently decided to try it properly (I had been very curious about it for ages).

I'm single atm, had a quite long term relationship for a while but ended kinda badly.

I love wetting, I tried messing but it did nothing for me and was not a pleasant thing to clean up. However, worth it to try once just in case. I wear only occasionally, I do not aim to end up incontinent. I just love the feel of a diaper against me, and love the feeling during and just after wetting.

I usually just wear around house in case of accidental leakage but sometime I like to go out and wet (and once mess) as it gives me a thrill.

Hi Everyone,

As a new member I though I should l say hi and introduce myself. I've had an interest in diapers since the late 80's and used to make them out of towels & a plastic bag and wear them around the basement. I didn't think anyone else had the same thoughts as I did so after a few months I put them away until the I started checking out the internet. I started again in the late 90's and have been wearing them on & off since then. I bought my first cloth diaper in 2000 and that made me realize that I really had this fascination for them. I would wear them for a while at home and then stop, figuring I must be going crazy liking them. I have finally come to my senses and admitted that I like wearing diapers, preferring the cloth over disposables but each have a different feeling so I'll go between the two. I can get several feelings having a diaper on and it can light a fire in my mind and start both sexual and non-sexual fantasies or just feel good being in one and wondering about the other people out there that like them and what they are thinking too.

I am a gay man with a wonderful partner that lets me have my fun, is very supportive of me with this and will even put one on for me now and then. I would really like to message or chat with others (female or lesbian, gay or straight men) about our common interests in diapers over a wide variety of subjects either sexual or non-sexual. Happy to be here and be myself

Peace,

Sonny

Hi

How r u? I liked ur story & I like to chat to u online I use yahoo or msn messenger

Paul