LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

How do I overcome the sexual urge when wearing 24/7?

When I was younger I had the same problem. Whenever I slapped on a diaper the sexual arousal was overwhelming. Like you I started to masturbate and when I was done I lost interest in my diaper.

Good / premium diapers are rather expensive so I never disposed of a diaper unless I used it for its intended purpose, only number one by the way. Once I decided to wear 24/7 the sexual arousal faded and nowadays I can change my diaper without those feelings. So I think the given fact of not disposing the diaper after playing and the desire to wear 24/7 diminished my sexual arousal to what it is today.

I know this problem very well. When I was younger I also had a lot of problem with and had to put a lot of thought into this. Well, I never released it into my diaper as they were quite expensive - especially when I was younger I wasn't doing it. Now that I'm older and I have an stable job, I don't personally see a problem with releasing into a diaper, but I don't masturbate anymore and I always take it off for sex as my wife knows exactly about my problems and she doesn't really mind it. I still remember having this big urge when I was younger - I literally had to masturbate like twice day. Sometimes, when I don't have enough sex it happens to me as well a bit, especially as I use comfy diapers like those from hexa&co the urge is quite significant, but they key is to just have a lot of sex now. It wasn't nearly as simple when I was a kid as it is now :)