LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

To people who have achieved incontinence through unpotty training?

I achieved incontence through un potty training and I am very happy about not having control of when I wet or mess my diaper, my wife even enjoys the fact that I now have to wear diapers. My wife has said many times that I am a happier person now that I am incontent, as it was what I had always wanted and since I started waking up in a wet and messy diaper I seem to have a lot less stress in me.

6 hours ago, iluvmydiapers said:

I achieved incontence through un potty training and I am very happy about not having control of when I wet or mess my diaper, my wife even enjoys the fact that I now have to wear diapers. My wife has said many times that I am a happier person now that I am incontent, as it was what I had always wanted and since I started waking up in a wet and messy diaper I seem to have a lot less stress in me.

8 hours ago, iluvmydiapers said:

Hi people, new user here.

I just wanna say that it's reassuring to see how happy you are being incontinent. It's reassuring for those of us that are still thinking if doing it or not. In my case I'm almost 100% convinced to go for bedwetting to start with and seeing how happy you are is of great help!

My routine is to wake up at 2pm, remove my soaked diaper, toss it in the trash, take a hot shower, put on a fresh diaper and work clothes and leave for work at 3pm, stop on the way to work to pick up some lunch, clock in at 4 pm, work till 6 pm, eat a quick lunch than back to work until 8 pm, clock out and head to second job of the day, change wet diaper before clocking in at 10 pm and work until 2am, take lunch break, back to work at 2:30am until 6:30 am, head home, change

I started my unpotty training around 8 years ago, I am now 56. I have always loved to wear my diapers since I was 17, 10 years ago I started to wear 24/7 but I still wanted the choice to stop wearing if I needed. The more a wore the more comfortable and relaxed I felt in diapers, so I decided to unpotty train to wet only, took over 4 years to finely become incontinent. At that time my wife told me that if was going to be in diapers for the of my life might as well use them to mess also. So now I wet and mess when every my body needs, I have never looked back and feel at ease with my choice to unpotty train completely.

• Like 2
  • 3 weeks later...

I have been wearing diapers to bed almost every night for 8 years, allowing myself to "let go" on my back without any straining whenever I feel pee in my bladder. I have completely eliminated my fears of leaking for the last few years, but still have control of whether or not I wet. I don't know how long it will take to lose nighttime control-- at this point it seems hard to believe it's even possible. Clearly some in this community have actually been able to do it, but the best I can do is take their word for it.

4 hours ago, boyhood said:

I have been wearing diapers to bed almost every night for 8 years, allowing myself to "let go" on my back without any straining whenever I feel pee in my bladder. I have completely eliminated my fears of leaking for the last few years, but still have control of whether or not I wet. I don't know how long it will take to lose nighttime control-- at this point it seems hard to believe it's even possible. Clearly some in this community have actually been able to do it, but the best I can do is take their word for it.

Mybe you childhood potty training was stricter than others during your childhood? I had accidents as a child and was not severely punched, and my mother has a week bladder, too.