LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Absorbs & Distributes Evenly, From Front to Back

Well that depends on where your parked ,volume pressure etc, for me no disposable can keep my bed dry because I am a side sleeper so i use cloth prefold super heavy weight night diaper boosted with velcro ( my right arm and hand dont have a lot of function so pins though preferable would be a big headache ) with rubber bloomers over top if it gets past the diaper the first-time the bloomers make it suck it all up, bloomers are designed for laying or sitting alot ( the story of my life) when I travel I used to use Abena but switched to Northshore the front end is better doesn't clump and wicks real well to the back as long as tilt and shift weight to my back instead of butt , it also helps with almost all premium diapers to fold it length wise and give it that channel if you dont chances are it will develope a problematic "w" fold .

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

I am a heavy night wetter and i use tena maxi ( bless them for resurecting the plastic backed ones ) and a lille clasic maxi pad insert topped with terry pull on pants and finally euroflex pants, i have rarely leaked with this combo, unless i have had a lot of beer.

Maly.

16 hours ago, Cruiser 03 said:

I can guarantee that combo would leak ,Euroflex self destructs when faced with a diabetics urine, i have no idea why but i was warned off of it when i bought my cloth diapers .

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

clothdiapers and plastic / pul pants are the only solution which works for me. I'm a sidesleeper so no disposable (tried them all) can keep my bed dry. When it happens and I crash in only a disposable diaper, I usually wake up with wet clothes. This is also why my wife have requested that I have a pad on my couch to catch any wetness from a leaking diaper.

Our bed is also protected by a bedwetter sheet after ruining a couply of matresses....in the early beginning when my bedwetting started and I was trying to figure out a safe solution.

• 1 month later...

For the past couple of years, I have been wearing ComfiDry 24/7 at night as well as during the day. However, I’ve recently switched to BetterDry. Although I’m generally a side sleeper, I have somehow managed to teach myself to roll over on my back to wet without waking up during the process. I have no idea how I learned to do that, but I did. The original poster asked which diaper absorbs quickly and distributes the wetness evenly from front to back. The brands that I mentioned above absorb high-volume wettings quickly and completely, but the wetness is mainly in the front and crotch. The top of the diaper in back remains dry.

Although the ComfiDry 24/7 are good, nothing I have yet found can beat the absobancy of Rearz... They are the only diaper that, in test, the absorbancy weight is more than any tape can handle... and I am including industrial strength 'duct' tape. 

I have tried to flood them - 2 days and nights and still failed.

• 6 months later...
On 10/11/2017 at 3:09 PM, Thickndry said:

I have tried just about ever night diaper on the market. I need an extra heavy diaper at

Rearz with total dry ultimate boosters has been my go to diaper for when nothing else can stand up to how much I pee and/or poo. I heard Abu peakabu's have surpassed even rearz. I need to give them a try because I am always looking for an upgrade. If your looking for something extremely heavy, I would try those.

On 12/31/2017 at 4:35 PM, babykeiff said:

Although the ComfiDry 24/7 are good, nothing I have yet found can beat the absobancy of Rearz... They are the only diaper that, in test, the absorbancy weight is more than any tape can handle... and I am including industrial strength 'duct' tape. 

I have tried to flood them - 2 days and nights and still failed.

I find that if I use a full strips of duct tape that run across both tapes on each side (Duct tape all the way across from left to right side ) instead of a small piece of duct tape on each individual tab, I can fully use their absorbency without fail.