LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diapers

Joey DYLAN

14 hours ago, diaperedboilerman said:

I used to carry a thick bath towel and big plastic garbage bag in my car before I wore 24/7. Then if I had one of those moments I would just put the plastic bag on my seat, sit on the folded up towel and pee my pants driving home. ;)

1 hour ago, diaperedboilerman said:

It is, but still less messy to just wear diapers all the time! :)

When I've got time alone sometimes I like to just wet and mess in just underwear and jeans. I'll take a laxative and chug water like a maniac so I get to the point where it's coming out wether I like it or not. It gives me a huge rush to get that loss of control and commit such a humiliating act.

On 10/15/2017 at 6:45 AM, diaperedboilerman said:

I have not done it in a while, but I used to go to Target after drinking a lot of water. Make a purchase while standing in line having to go so bad it was leaking out. I would then wet my jeans completely on the way to my car. People give you the strangest looks. :D

• 1 month later...
On 9/22/2017 at 7:40 AM, Joey DYLAN said:

I have been abdl my entire life, as a teen would make make shift diapers from towels and pin them on and use garbage bags for plastic pants, then wet my diapers when my parents were not home, did anyone do the same thing? Also , back then I would dirty them some too

I started as a teen, too. But I used only old, nearly worn-out briefs. I really had to work hard to hide the evidence, too. When it got too difficult to hide the soiled briefs, I'd throw them in the garbage and tell myself that I wouldn't do that again.