LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diapers

Joey DYLAN

I was the 3rd of 8 kids, there were pampers in my house till I was 8 or 9 and luvs till I was 13. I didn't develop a desire for diapers till I was 13 but I had friends with younger siblings and a few girlfriends who babysat, but those are different stories for another time

Yes, makeshift diapers. I did the multiple pairs of underwear, and of course towels pined on,with plastic trash bags taped over that. Later, I would go and buy Pampers, back in the early days you could pull the pleats out and have a flat diaper. I would then sew a few together, so I had a big one. One other makeshift sort of diaper I would do,

3 hours ago, diaperedboilerman said:

Hi Angela,

So can I ask, did you also wear diapers to play and make your life easier? Just curious as it is cool to meet others who wore diapers for convenience

13 hours ago, AbabeBill said:

Yes, makeshift diapers. I did the multiple pairs of underwear, and of course towels pined on,with plastic trash bags taped over that. Later, I would go and buy Pampers, back in the early days you could pull the pleats out and have a flat diaper. I would then sew a few together, so I had a big one. One other makeshift sort of diaper I would do,

On ?9?/?22?/?2017 at 3:56 PM, Babyqtboy said:

I was the 3rd of 8 kids, there were pampers in my house till I was 8 or 9 and luvs till I was 13. I didn't develop a desire for diapers till I was 13 but I had friends with younger siblings and a few girlfriends who babysat, but those are different stories for another time

I never made makeshift diapers, I always found ways to accommodate my needs. Early on in my life I found a pharmacy chain and they carried plastic pants for older children and adults. I visited them quite frequently something I am not proud of but I had to foresee in my needs and desires. I always favored cloth diapers, still do as a matter of fact, that made things somewhat easier. On the other hand, the opportunities to use them for their intended purpose where very limited as I still lived at my parents place. So only when I had access to the washing machine to wash my diapers I wet them.

when I was a kid I used to make makeshift diapers out of garbage bags and toilet paper,only did this when I had the house to myself.Most of the time I did not try to wear that changed after i moved out of my parents house.

Use Notepad++, it does not have any staples in it (Sorry: Could not resist)

I was lucky I guess, being the 3 rd oldest of 10 there where plenty of diapers in our house while I was growing up for me to wear, I got my start when I was 6, tried everything to get put back into diapers again, wet my bed, wet and messed my pants, nothing worked until I was caught wearing a diaper at the age of 8, I was punished by being forced to wear a diaper, I did not see it as punishment, I actually was enjoying it and when parents realized this the diapers where taken away.

I would wear as often as I could from 8 to 16 trying not to get caught in a diaper, at 16 that all changed as I got up the courage and purchased my very own diapers with money I earned working for local farmers.

On 9/22/2017 at 8:45 PM, diaperedboilerman said:

It is Interesting how at the time people get depressed or even terrified that they have to wear diapers. Yet it really is no big deal once you get used to them. I have told almost everyone now including people at work that I wear diapers. I never knew about AB stuff until about 5 years ago myself, but I have been in diapers 24/7 for over 7 years now. My diaper love has turned into actual incontinence as well as with my age my Dr. Thinks I have some BPH setting in too. But now I find it actually better to be "legal" in diapers as it is on my medical record. Once that happened my shame for wearing seemed to go away. I found that odd as to why that was though.

• 2 weeks later...