LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Woman Pooping All Over Town In Colorado

rusty pins

On 9/22/2017 at 11:55 PM, Nyte Kitsune said:

You know, I remember some of the public restrooms I've been in, some were certainly not ones I'd go back into, one was at the Mall, janitorial staff there must be lazy as all the toilets were backed up during a busy weekend, nasty.

• 4 weeks later...

Actualy the woman's family has come forward and apologized saying the reason for it was a traumatic brain injury , so now we know shit happens and the brain is involved .
On a similar note there is BART footage from KRON 4 Stanley Roberts on you tube of a "serial urinenator " who has been seen and videotaped on multiple occasions walking through the train peeing before being caught recently by some alert citizens calling cops so they could be at the next station , you would think being women they would be familiar with the use and application of diapers,maybe in jail they will get "briefed" on them.

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

8 hours ago, Cruiser 03 said:

Actualy the woman's family has come forward and apologized saying the reason for it was a traumatic brain injury , so now we know shit happens and the brain is involved .
On a similar note there is BART footage from KRON 4 Stanley Roberts on you tube of a "serial urinenator " who has been seen and videotaped on multiple occasions walking through the train peeing before being caught recently by some alert citizens calling cops so they could be at the next station , you would think being women they would be familiar with the use and application of diapers,maybe in jail they will get "briefed" on them.

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk