LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Woman Pooping All Over Town In Colorado

rusty pins

1 hour ago, Dubious said:

Sounds like she needs to run to get bowel movement and to stupid to run in her own neighborhood so she can have time to get in her own house

They say there are several places with public restrooms in the area she runs, and she even pooped behind a Walgreens when she could easily have gone in!

• Like 1

Holy shit the el Paso county major case squad needs to investigate ,and they say Boulder is 35 square miles surrounded by reality.

Colorado springs is unlike any place I have ever lived, the ignorance in that town sometimes is more breathtaking than the scenery.

Perfect example when I lived there the mayor announced his new policy of "take 5 with the mayor" one day a month the first ten citizens in line could have 5 minutes of his time, I was talking to friend about that being illegal because he is an elected official ,people overheard this and it drew a crowd of people telling me that I am wrong it's very generous of someone so important to give you five minutes , I could not get them to understand in reality everywhere else the mayor sees constituents ,just make an appointment! So the mayor limiting access to 10 people once a month meant they had something to hide and avoid the people, people would not hear of it to them the mayor is like the president and the people shouldn't take up his time, they didn't believe me when i told them you could make an appointment with the president if you had business with them, sure you won't see the actual president if your business is nonsense but you will will see a very polite staffer ,people there are just frustratingly dense , another example Denver has built an elaborate train set ( light rail) that they talked of expanding all the way down to Pueblo and public transit infrastructure is sorely lacking , El Paso county has an old ordinance on the books that they don't want to change that they used to keep the railroads out in its heyday , it's illegal to sound a train horn in El Paso county but the highway is over crowded with commenters driving back and forth to Denver to work , bad for the enviroment , the roads , and much more expensive and time consuming, and the increasing road rage as stressed people commute .

It's very different kind of people who are stuck generationally in there ways and don't want and actively resist advancement of any kind .

So the "mad pooper" just doesn't surprise me ,another thing of note in colorado springs is the police department , they hired a whole crop of officers who emotionally could not cope with the LA riots and were told to find other jobs by LAPD "we will give you good references if you leave voluntarily for other jobs ,or we can fire you" they were trouble with a capital T and police services immediately went from verbal judo and de escalation to confrontational violent encounters ,with peoples rights being trampled and they developed quite a reputation for mudering people with alternative lifestyles or Mental illness which of course put a spotlight on them , i can only hope that the attention caused them to swing back in the direction they were on before the LA officers changed the "police culture" negatively. Anyway thats my take on the city that i called home briefly. I still miss three things about Colorado Josh & John's ice cream,Meadow Muffins bar & restaurant in Manitou springs and sunrise at Garden of God's.i originally lived in Denver in the Coors field neighborhood,I had a nice place in artist community, we all got evicted when the property was sold for an outrageous sum to a developer who wanted to make it into condos for box seat owners.

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

• Like 1
4 hours ago, DailyDi said:

They say there are several places with public restrooms in the area she runs, and she even pooped behind a Walgreens when she could easily have gone in!

Honestly this person doing it would make me think in the beginning that it is someone who is not well in the head. But then considering that they are apparently an avid runner, not so much. I don't get why they are doing this.

8 minutes ago, Cruiser 03 said:

It's very different kind of people who are stuck generationally in there ways and don't want and actively resist advancement of any kind .

So the "mad pooper" just doesn't surprise me ,another thing of note in colorado springs is the police department , they hired a whole crop of officers who emotionally could not cope with the LA riots and were told to find other jobs by LAPD "we will give you good references if you leave voluntarily for other jobs ,or we can fire you" they were trouble with a capital T and police services immediately went from verbal judo and de escalation to confrontational violent encounters ,with peoples rights being trampled and they developed quite a reputation for mudering people with alternative lifestyles or Mental illness which of course put a spotlight on them , i can only hope that the attention caused them to swing back in the direction they were on before the LA officers changed the "police culture" negatively. Anyway thats my take on the city that i called home briefly. I still miss three things about Colorado Josh & John's ice cream,Meadow Muffins bar & restaurant in Manitou springs and sunrise at Garden of God's.i originally lived in Denver in the Coors field neighborhood,I had a nice place in artist community, we all got evicted when the property was sold for an outrageous sum to a developer who wanted to make it into condos for box seat owners.

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

It is called "coprophilia," which is a fascination with poop and pooping. There is also an element of being fascinated with the prospect of getting caught (or getting away with doing something illegal).

I have a friend (female) who is in college in CA. She visits here, OR, and when she has to go, she literally just drops her pants and pees on the grass. Never seen her poo, but saw her pee in the middle of campus with like 100 people around, not even trying to hide. Her logic is animals do it, so why can't I?