LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Dissapearing Diapers

• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Humm Dissapering Diapers Humm

the Invsable diaper boy strikes again or the boggy mans wife needs them becuase shes now Running the Show :biker_h4h:

or shes getting early onset of Opml Old people Memory Loss

witch is better than Ods oRANGE DICK sYNDROME

ok quick update, i restocked my diaper supply and took a trip to wall mart, the employees said that they didn't sell surveillance cameras or surveillance kits. kind of dissapointing but then i went to target and found what i was looking for, an outdoor security camera, cost a little more then i was planning to pay but not by much it was 90 something dollars after tax but i can use it as an outdoor surveillance camera after i catch the diaper liberator, and it has night vision so oh well good investment.

i screwed it to the underside of the table where i keep my quick access and hopefully it goes unditected. if i had this a month ago i would have known for sure who stole my ipod....

i also got a replacement bulb for my black light and tried the flour thing and it was kindof dissapointing, maybe i got the wrong kind of bulb or something so i plan to borrow my sisters black light that she uses to find messes that her cat leaves behind hopefully that will work with the flour better. i'm kindof burnt out for the day so i might track down some flourescent powder on a later day.

after all that spending i was just short to buy a diaper-clad pit bull :P so i tried giving my akita a crash course on diaper guarding, but that was going no where fast. he was more interested in my burrito then what i was trying to teach him. <_>

You just stuck the camera under the table? I hope you hooked it up to the VCR and tv so that you can record. A surveliance camera should be attached in corner of building so noone can detect it. I have 4 of them, 2 inside and 2 outside. BTW mine came from walmart and they were around 40 or 50 bucks.

it sends a wireless signal to the base and yes i hooked it up right, i can't have it in the corner of my room as that would be too obvious, it's kindof big and silver, it would catch your eye first thing as you walk in. i have i pointed at a cd i left on the floor so i can see the person's reflection in it and i have tested it to see if it works, it does. my only worry is if i set it up in my house and someone taps into the wireless signal and gets a tape of me walking around in a diaper. that's why it's pointed at the cd, i know who it is without being caught on tape myself. that and with the clutter on my floor no one would think twice about a cd on it. there's stuff wrapped around the camera to camoflage it incase they see the reflection in the cd.

it sends a wireless signal to the base and yes i hooked it up right, i can't have it in the corner of my room as that would be too obvious, it's kindof big and silver, it would catch your eye first thing as you walk in. i have i pointed at a cd i left on the floor so i can see the person's reflection in it and i have tested it to see if it works, it does. my only worry is if i set it up in my house and someone taps into the wireless signal and gets a tape of me walking around in a diaper. that's why it's pointed at the cd, i know who it is without being caught on tape myself. that and with the clutter on my floor no one would think twice about a cd on it. there's stuff wrapped around the camera to camoflage it incase they see the reflection in the cd.

Noone's going to tap the wireless signal, you paranoid sob

ya i know but i still don't want it pointed at me when i'm diapered, it's currently recording to my vcr and if a tape like that gets out, well use your imagination, i'm not very worried about someone tapping into the signal because that's a very remote possibility, but i am worried about losing a tape.

Noone's going to tap the wireless signal, you paranoid sob

I think you're right, but, I wouldnt any of the friends wonder why the video recorder was running in the middle of the day and start questioning about it, or even more interesting switch to the video channel to see what it was he was recording :-)

I'm pretty sure the radioactive tea would be much less detectable, and I know for certain, that he could buy quite a lot very loud and effective exploding elephants for the 90 $ he paid for something that sounds like relatively old technologi(big and silver...hmm sounds like one of my toys actually)

it's not old technology, it actually looks kindof high tech, if you're curious it's the astak model you'll find if you search target's online store. it's in color which surprised me for the price and it even records sound, the night vision looks black and white but it always does on any camera.

i hooked up an old vcr which i hid.(no i'm not saying where in the off chance that the person taking them is a ab or dl already and reads these forums) so theres not much chance of anyone but me getting ahold of the tapes, no luck catching the person yet but i'm hoping i will soon.

anyway if the person did harbor malcontent i would go with an exploding pig, or possibly a cow, everyone knows that farm animals explode bigger, right?

hoping to catch the person on tape first, think about it this way. i used to steal my best friend's little brother's pullups before i got the courage to buy a pack, if i found a note in the pack it would scare me off from taking them. i want to get an id on the person before i leave a note for them to find.

that way if and when they decide to stop taking my diapers because it's too risky i can get some closure because i would know who the potential diaper lover is. or better yet i could talk to them about it, say i knew it was them and from now on they can just ask me for diapers with no embarassment.

whoever it is is already paying for them, just without permission. so i imagine paying for a larger quantity wouldn't sound like that a bad of an idea to whoever it is. i just think the embarrasment of buying at a store is too much for whoever it is.

i keep a sharpened katana by my bed,(i still need to figure out how to quote people) but i have been sleeping on the couch because my bed has a popped spring that i've been too lazy to re set or remove, it actually has been working to my favor in this instance, whoever it is is willing to go in there to raid my quick access while i'm asleep only because i'm not in there.

and my sleep schedule is very chaotic, sometimes i need 9 hours sometimes i only need 4 and i don't have a set time when i fall asleep. my friends are commonly here when i'm asleep, sometimes they wake me up sometimes they busy themselves until i wake up. whoever it is that's stealing them has taken full advantage of this fact, which has made it very hard to know who it is.

Restless Fox, to quote a post, you use the buttons at the bottom of each post. I'm sure it was you I told how to edit posts the other day. Well if you look in the bottom right hand corner of someone else's post, you won't see the edit or delete button, but you do see the 'Quote' and 'Reply' buttons. If you only want to quote one person, you can just press the little reply button and it will open up a reply window with the quoted post already in it. If you want to quote more than one, then press the quote button on each post, then use the main 'Add Reply' button right at the bottom.

... big dissapointment... i had 10 in my main when i went to sleep... theres 8 now and the camera was pointed at the other stash.

I hate to have to point it out, but had you used one of the very cheap and easily accessible exploding elephants, you could not have not heard when they took them...

As for the idea that someone is taking them to make you come forward and give yourself away, it reminds me of a friend and how she was caught smoking while she was still living home. For weeks she had noticed that her well hidden cigarettes in the garage were disappearing, and she had even almost beat up her littltebrother because she was sure it was him. Finally one sunday at lunch...yeah great lets talk about serious stuff when all is in the house.. her father started talking about these cigarettes he kept finding in the garage, in some mysterious way, they kept about the same number all the time although he always removed 2 when he passed them... Hmm, time to come forward for her, nothing bad happened, he just wanted to show her that it didnt help hiding stuff, parants always will find out.. I bet it's your mother trying to tell you to come and explain this strange behaviour, she may be worried sick that something is terrible wrong with you and that you may be too frightened to visit the doctor..

Or another explanation could be that you actually have forgotten how to count..

Or maybe you are skizofrenic, and don't know it but the other person inside you also likes nappies and forgets to write in your shared diary to you that he had taken a couple.. that would really be able to drive someone crazy, but it could explain why the person avoided the camera, since it could be that exact person who put it up in the first place....

Do you have a lot of UFO sightings in your area ???

:D