LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Dissapearing Diapers

i'm still hoping whoever it is is a potential new addition to this community, so i'm trying to keep from doing anything that would scare them off and explosives in the form of animals and pre-soiled diapers might do just that.

on my discovery that whoever it is is leaving about a dollar per diaper on my floor i'm not too worried about the theft because it isn't theft (i actually paid quite a bit less then a dollar per diaper for these). i can always buy more, but a diaper lover so close to home is a rare thing to find, the closest second is a 40 something year old that lives down the block that wears diapers 24/7, which reminds me i havn't talked to him in a while.

• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know i'm not imagining things because my diapers really are disappearing.

i keep 2 stashes of diapers, one main stash in a cooler up in the rafters in my garage amongst the junk, and my quick access stash which is just a camo satchell left over from when my bro got out of marines bootcamp.

recently the satchell has been emptying faster then normal, and when i recently went to refill it from the main stash it only had 3 left in it when it should have had atleast half a pack

only my mom lives with me(i'm 18 i plan to move out soon) but my best friend comes over daily and so does my girlfriend.

i know my mom isn't limber enough to reach my main in the rafters but she may be the one stealing from my quick access.

this leaves me in a weird place, either my best friend of 9 years has found out about me wearing and has been trying it himself or my girlfriend has been taking my diapers and wearing in secret.

no one is supposed to know i wear them as i have never told anyone other then the people i meet on diaper sites.

my question to all of you is what should i do to catch whoever has been wearing my diapers, i'm too poor to get a survailance camera and all of my efforts so far to feel out who it is by talking to them have been unsuccessful.

I suddently realized... You could be sleep walking.. try and find out, if you ever wake up wearing a nappy, when you know you didn't put it on before you went to sleep :-)

sleep diapering would be a new trick for the ab world, if i am sleep diapering myself i'm a pro at it, the tapes are surprisingly streight.

that would be cool if that was what was happening but then i have a hard time explaining the change that appears everytime someone takes one.

maybe i'm robbing the diaper Gnomes in my sleep while i'm at it?

I think the note should be written ON the top diaper. That way you always take the second one. Once the top one disappears, you'll know they read the note.

You could leave a pen and ask them to write you a note back.

Something like these might be good ice breakers:

Do you need these as much as I do? I'll buy you your own bag

Would you like to try larger/smaller ones? Circle one please

These suck but that's all they sell at Walmart

I hate these things but its better than pissing my pants

I would not try to catch them, as such, but I'd try to have an understanding.

good idea botox, thanks i will probably try that so i'm sure they read the message. (people keep posting new ideas while i'm typing my response so that's why i'm replying twice.) i kindof want to id the person doing it before i write a general note, that way if the note scares them off i can still talk to the person about it.

This thread is kinda funny :) I'm curious to find out what's going on... My mind tries to tell me that "there's probably a perfectly reasonable explanation" but I can't see what it could be :lol:

I'd be minded to pay a visit to my local joke shop and rig up some kind of silly prank to go off when the top diaper is picked up... Or put the note inside the diaper; write Hi! right in the middle of the padding or something :lol:

i'm down to two diapers and i'm wearing one at the moment, so i'll have to sacrifice my last diaper or go to the store and buy another pack until i can catch whoever it is.

at the moment the last one is hidden until i can think up a sure fire way to catch the person responsible.

I looked up the price of the game cameras you were talking about gremlin and the cheapest one I could find is $100 going all the way up to $500 that's a bit out of my price range but it was a great idea.

so the webcam idea you had boy ricky is sounding like the best idea so far so can you tell me what kind you know that does this motion sensor thing, it would help alot.

i want to find out who it is before i write the note because if it scares them off so they stop taking them i will never know who it is which will bug the hell out of me. and i'm sure this has peaked the interest of the community as well so i'm trying to go about this as discreet as possible.

Ok, if you're afraid of the elephants, and don't want to use them, I have a new idea for you. Serve radioactive tea to your friends, and then the day after, take a walk around the houses where your friends live with one of those things that sound crazy and measures radioactivity, once you find the wastebin with the highest reading, you have found your guy...

the diaper police gave me the run around, then tried to get me to bribe them with some abena x-plus if i wanted their help... i think they are in cahoots with the diaper gnomes....

The idea about using black light fluorescent powder to identify the culprit is a great idea. It is undetectable under normal situations and you won't have to say how/why it is there when you detect it on them. That will allow you to plan your moment.

If you really want to find out, and you're certain it's one of your friends or your mother, you could send a nappy to each of them in the mail with a note attached saying please return tomorrow... Next day they should all arrive back to you and you just look at them to see which one is used, and you have a lead to who it could be...