LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Dissapearing Diapers

I know i'm not imagining things because my diapers really are disappearing.

i keep 2 stashes of diapers, one main stash in a cooler up in the rafters in my garage amongst the junk, and my quick access stash which is just a camo satchell left over from when my bro got out of marines bootcamp.

recently the satchell has been emptying faster then normal, and when i recently went to refill it from the main stash it only had 3 left in it when it should have had atleast half a pack

only my mom lives with me(i'm 18 i plan to move out soon) but my best friend comes over daily and so does my girlfriend.

i know my mom isn't limber enough to reach my main in the rafters but she may be the one stealing from my quick access.

this leaves me in a weird place, either my best friend of 9 years has found out about me wearing and has been trying it himself or my girlfriend has been taking my diapers and wearing in secret.

no one is supposed to know i wear them as i have never told anyone other then the people i meet on diaper sites.

my question to all of you is what should i do to catch whoever has been wearing my diapers, i'm too poor to get a survailance camera and all of my efforts so far to feel out who it is by talking to them have been unsuccessful.

• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

First, try making a log of when you use the diapers. I know that I've depleted some of my stashes much quicker than I had thought. Also, this problem can be augmented by paranoia about the discovery of your kink. I know that I am very paranoid about everything, and I often think people take stuff from my room when I'm not home.

Once you've ruled that out (which seems to be the most likely explanation to me - Occam's Razor) note when and how many diapers disappear. Take inventory. Note the day and time, and who was in your house or had access to your room. Look for patterns.

If you have a digital camera, especially a more recent or more expensive model it is likely that it has an option for taking time-lapse exposures at intervals up to a minute. Many cameras require it to be hooked up to a PC to do this, as the number of frames taken tends to be large. Alternatively, you could set it to the lowest resolution so the files are small. If you have access to a video camera, all the better. Place it somewhere out of sight and put a piece of black electrical tape over the red 'On' light.

Try taping a piece of thread from your door to the doorframe, at either the bottom or upper corner. It shouldn't be long, you need to be able to open the door and get out without dislodging it. Check this when you return to see if someboday has been in the room.

If you have a light-colored carpet, sprinkle some flour (no scent) on the floor; just a bit. This will show up under blacklight, and you can look for footprints. Other powders or things may work on different kinds of floors, but I can't offer any ideas of what to use. If you do choose this route, it should be almost invisible.

Think about who you suspect is taking your diapers. If you're Mom has a penchant for cleaning, leave a soda can or piece of trash on the floor. Note if it is gone when you return. This won't give you a definite confirmation, but it can point you in the right direction.

If you really want to go the private detective route, get a finger print kit, or an audio recorder. If you want something cheap, the audio recorder would be the way to go. You know the people that you suspect, so you could likely identify a grunt, footsteps, breathing, noise from clothing, etc.

As a last option, leave a note with your diapers asking the person to confront you about it. As everyone you've mentioned knows you well, this may be the best option. You wouldn't have to out your fetish at all, just lie about them.

Good luck, and keep us updated.

-dlstl, major paranoid

i do keep very good track of my diapers and i know for a fact that yes they are dissapearing and no i am not imagining it so that's out

i thought i should put up a third possibility that i forgot about which is that i do have a few friends come over to talk and smoke (tobacco i swear :whistling: ) so one of them may be a dl without me knowing.

the string idea is a good one but my room is frequented in my house so it would only tell me what i already know. same goes for the flour, i already know my room is the place to be.

you did spark an idea which is put a loose string on the cooler and satchell to see when they are disturbed.

i think that note idea is a great one and i will probably do that on a day that i'm in the mood to talk about my hidden interests i hate lying so i would tell them about my lifestyle, chances are if they're taking diapers they're wearing them and would be happy to know that we're not just 2 lone nuts with a padded bum.

i'm not entirely sure it's a big enough problem to warrant fingerprinting or audio survailance, i'm curious but not willing to go to those extremes.

i'm approaching this like theres a potential addition to the diaper lover community, when i was young i always used to steal diapers from babysitters or wherever i stumbled across 'em so i can't get mad that i'm on the recieving end of the theft (karma). when i was stealing them i wouldn't have fessed up to it so catching them doesn't sound all that appealing.

on a side note alot of change has accumulated on my floors, until now i just figured it was all my pocket change but maybe it's payment for them?

Another possibility is to purposly "puncture" a few of the Nappies/Diapers in the top of the pack with a pin, leaving many pinholes in them that if wettened will leak-that way you will soon spot the culprit :blush:

Just being completely daft here, you may want to consider the "detterrent" method and coat the insides of a few with some sort of harmless but very annoying irritant ("Itching powder" for instance) and await results.

Keep us posted on what you are going to do and hope that whoever is stealing them is not also a user of this site ! :roflmao:

"BE HAPPY IN YOUR NAPPY" :groupwave:

i just realized that my saying that i didn't want to catch them might discourage others from posting ways of finding out who it is. i still want to hear your ideas on how to catch them i just don't want to confront them until they're ready to share their diaper secret.

now for the real question, what should the letter say? i want it to be something that if my mom is becoming incontinant and taking them, doesn't hint towards my fetish, even though she might already know due to my relaxed attitude about being a dl, i havn't told anyone but i'm not going to great lenths to hide it anymore.

hmm interesting idea nappyloon. another thought is to somehow hide a packet of blue dye in one just so i know if it's my girlfriend :blush: nah too obvious, maybe coolaid because it looks white until it gets wet.

If I was in your shoes and it turned out to be my girl, I'd be WAY WAY too tempted to call her Smurfette for all eternity!

:roflmao:

Have you ever played poker? Everybody has a "Tell" that gives them away, unless you are really good at hiding it. eg: poker face. You could mention to all 3 people separately the word diapers in a way not relating to yourself and watch them very carefully. Watch for body language and their facial muscles. The Tell might be a twitch, blinking, scratching their nose, tapping their feet ect.

Here a suggested conversation:

"Hey, did you see CSI were they had an adult baby? Can you imagine a grown person wearing a diaper for fun?"

Sometime the reaction is obvious and sometimes not, but it's worth a try.

If it is your mom you could check the trash for used diapers that you know are not yours?

The easiest way is to rig your webcam as a motion sensor. I did this when i went away, to see how many friends my daughter was having over. I caught them! I didn't have to say i used a webcam. I found other evidence which i wouldn't have looked for had i not known who was there.

You would solve your dilemma very quick this way!

You could place an exploding elephant on top of your stash, then you would hear when someone was at it, and see the smoke, and the guilty person will be easy to recognize on the sudden lack of arms.

Honestly, I think it sounds so crazy that any of your friends should be stealing them not just once but again and again, as if they were planning visits to your house only to get ro it. And they should know they were bound to be found out, but since they have not said anything allthough they now know you "play" with them, they would probably not want to be found out. Just one more reason it probably isn't your friend. Perhaps it is your mother, maybe she doesn't know what they are meant for, but oh dear those new hanherchiefs are good...and they pick up dust for a whole years cleaning...

If you're sure it happens, and you want to find out, you have to count your stash before your guests arive and right after, each time, once you find a possible person, test again and again and you might know...but then what, will you then call the police and have them put away for stealing you nappies ???

:whistling: Of course , if it is a friend they may also have checked out your online activity, found this site, joined and are reading this post now relizing that you are on to them and is aware of all the plans you are making to catch them. ^_^

exploding elephants.... mouse traps.... sounds like you're all trained in the art of guerilla warfare :o just kidding. i like the idea of the webcam boy ricky, but i dont think most of em come with that feature so what brand do you have and is it under $100? yes this has peaked my interest more then it did previously due to the fact that i've been dwelling on what it would mean if it is someone other then my mom. so i have decided to redirect my funds and spend my $80 that usually goes to a case of diapers and invest it in finding out who it is.

i have already tried to deduce who it is through talking to them and whoever it is is a wiley one, i have trained myself to read lips and yes i do play poker, so i do pay attention to all the little nuances in facial expressions and body language, but even those skills didn't lead anywhere, either that or i shouldn't have smoked that green cigarette before i tried. :littleangel:

yesterday i had 3 diapers in my main and 1 in the quick access, i went without the padded delights for the night and the quick access was gone and one out of my main, whoever it is is kindof cocky and obviously doesn't care if i notice because they're willing to steal even my last few.

and to what you said juliabam, i doubt they are coming over just to steal my diapers(hopefully) because when i was going over to my previous best friend's house i used to steal his younger brother's pull-ups but that was in no way the only reason i came over there.

and to transman, that is a great idea i think i will do a quick once over of my mom's room to see if she's taking them. although i do hate invading someone's privacy, someone's invaded mine so i think it's justified.

and about the loose change i mentioned before i picked it all up and put it out of the way and about $2 in quarters and dimes showed up by my couch so i don't think it's theft but rather someone that's too embarrased to buy their own.

exploding elephants.... mouse traps.... sounds like you're all trained in the art of guerilla warfare :o just kidding. i like the idea of the webcam boy ricky, but i dont think most of em come with that feature so what brand do you have and is it under $100? yes this has peaked my interest more then it did previously due to the fact that i've been dwelling on what it would mean if it is someone other then my mom. so i have decided to redirect my funds and spend my $80 that usually goes to a case of diapers and invest it in finding out who it is.

i have already tried to deduce who it is through talking to them and whoever it is is a wiley one, i have trained myself to read lips and yes i do play poker, so i do pay attention to all the little nuances in facial expressions and body language, but even those skills didn't lead anywhere, either that or i shouldn't have smoked that green cigarette before i tried. :littleangel:

yesterday i had 3 diapers in my main and 1 in the quick access, i went without the padded delights for the night and the quick access was gone and one out of my main, whoever it is is kindof cocky and obviously doesn't care if i notice because they're willing to steal even my last few.

and to what you said juliabam, i doubt they are coming over just to steal my diapers(hopefully) because when i was going over to my previous best friend's house i used to steal his younger brother's pull-ups but that was in no way the only reason i came over there.

and to transman, that is a great idea i think i will do a quick once over of my mom's room to see if she's taking them. although i do hate invading someone's privacy, someone's invaded mine so i think it's justified.

and about the loose change i mentioned before i picked it all up and put it out of the way and about $2 in quarters and dimes showed up by my couch so i don't think it's theft but rather someone that's too embarrased to buy their own.

I'd be SO MAD

I'm still deciding on what the note should say, i'm not sure that I like diapers, so do you, ask me why. will work but that's the best i've come up with so far. Any other ideas for the note are welcome and please keep posting your ideas on how to catch whoever it is, I havn't laughed so hard in a long time. some of the ideas are practical some are just hilarious, please keep it coming with both.

i'm close to catching whoever it is, but the thing that's been bugging me is that i have very crinkly diapers and whoever it is is experienced enough to cover up the sound while smuggling them out, i think that also disproves that my mom has been taking them because i'm around her alot and if she was becoming incontinant i would have noticed the crinkling.

i just bought a pack of party poppers and dismantled them to retrive the thing that pops when you pull on it and rigged it to the zipper of my quick access stash. i'm debating weither or not to turn it into an ink pack with some printer ink and some added black powder or keep it an audible alarm for if they do it when i'm here. i don't want to catch them red handed because i know from experience how embarrassing that can get, but that's the cheapest idea i can think of.

Clearly it's the diaper gnomes.

OR perhaps, that gnome that was at Shore Leave 27 (SciFi Convention every year http://www.shore-leave.com)

That gnome traveled a lot, all over the world, all kinds of weird places. LOL

Note: That gnome was actually stolen off someones Yard, and pictures were taken of it in all sorts of places all over the globe, and mailed to the "owner" (no I had nothing at all to do with it, I just met the guy that did at a Klingon feast). Just at that convention alone that gnome posed with several actors/actresses, on top of quite a few lemos, by the hotel pool, in the bar, with several Klingons, and at various "Room parties".

Well... Ok... Here goes:

If it is the diaper gnomes, the exploding elephant will not work. It is a well known fact that all forms of gnomes can disarm elephants. This could even be dangerous to you because most gnomes will not only disarm the elephant, but rig it to explode on you.

Ink??? You have got to be kidding me. You <AHEM> smoker types should have a blacklight right? Ever heard of blacklight ink? Put enough of that on the outside of the package, in such a way that the person responsible will have to touch the inked portion of the package. (If it is your G/F, you can discover the glowing green fingers without making it obvious where she got the stain. I would suggest at a later time, pulling out a diaper and telling her that it is time for her change.)

Mousetrap??? Anyone who has access to a mousetrap that will not go off the second that it is moved should let me know. That is not a very effective mousetrap if it is that insensitive.

Guerrilla warfare? You have no idea what these types are trained to do.

Itching powder??? The cruel @$$hole that suggested that needs to try a little itching powder in his jockstrap. (by jockstrap, I mean Depends) You could cause your lady such extreme pain and injury that she will have permanent damage to her most sensitive areas. If you actually were to try that, I would track you down and kick the crap out of you. If you want to cause pain and discomfort to the guilty party, buy a can of Jalapeño peppers and liberally spread the juice of them on the plastic package, and the outside of the diaper. (NOT THE INSIDE!!!!!!!!!) (The first time that they touch their face, eyes / pick their nose, your poker skills will let you know by the profuse screaming who it is)

If you have vague suspicions, rather than a note, I would suggest a "coupon" such as: "Good for one free diaper change at 'Jimmy's" Bed" If your name is not Jimmy, I would suggest substituting your own name... :whistling:

Itching Powder??? Why not just rig a canister of nerve gas to the entry of your attic?

I love the idea of the snap-string firework. One time I rigged a buddy's apartment top to bottom with about 70 of those... 80% of them were popped within a day... The rest took him over a month to find all of them... Just when he thought that the fun was over, and he could safely open his cabinets... BLAM!!! :roflmao:

Give a little thought before pranking... It's all fun and games until someone needs surgery... And then its an insurance claim.