LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Dissapearing Diapers

nah, still being as curious as ever, my last post on this topic was an update, just not completely direct about it so people don't get mad at me for talking about them.

if you want i might be able to write a story loosely based on this and with fictional characters and events mixed in with some real events, the only reason i'm barred from writing certain things about this is due to the fear that someone has that i might say something to reveal who it is, but with enough fiction mixed in i might be able to get the go-ahead, no promises though.

i was right about that one post biting me in the ass, apparently that's the reason my secret was told to one person, i'm pretty sure i can keep him from talking but i really have to watch what i write.

good one diapered trucker, 00 size 7 :roflmao:

• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i'm about to buy my first case of abena x-plusses, but i don't have enough hiding places in my house to safely hide them all, gee i wonder where the extra bags will be going...

i havn't purchassed any diapers in almost a month, i'm just about going through withdrawls...

I thought i was going to get a chance to order a case of x pluses too but that got changed :(