LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Naps?

Tiny Tot

As an AB do you get naps incorporate into your day? For me mostly on the weekends when me and my girlfriend/mommy have full days for AB/Mommy time I get put down for two 1 hour naps each day. Believe me they are refreshing and relaxing really even though I give her fits every time when she says it is nap time.

• Like 1

Hardly ever do I get the chance to nap on weekdays.

On weekend days when I am not working and during vacations I try to nap at least once each day. Even during naps shorter than an hour I wet my diaper.

3 hours ago, diaperedandspanked said:

usually have time for a nap almost every afternoon. Love em.

Naps are wonderful and so refreshing.

12 hours ago, Angela Bauer said:

Hardly ever do I get the chance to nap on weekdays.

On weekend days when I am not working and during vacations I try to nap at least once each day. Even during naps shorter than an hour I wet my diaper.

I sometimes wake up from my naps wet and need to be changed. Naps also give my girlfriend/mommy a little chance to unwind and just relax and read or watch TV for a bit.

Sometimes real life interferes with relaxing as an AB.

Ages ago I discovered that for me a nap can cause me to lose track of details. It takes me a few minutes to regain those details once I wake up. Therefore I have needed to condition my body to function at work without a nap. As a consequence my private office does not have a couch.

I am so glad that there are people who can benefit from naps during the business day.

20 minutes ago, Angela Bauer said:

Sometimes real life interferes with relaxing as an AB.

Ages ago I discovered that for me a nap can cause me to lose track of details. It takes me a few minutes to regain those details once I wake up. Therefore I have needed to condition my body to function at work without a nap. As a consequence my private office does not have a couch.

I am so glad that there are people who can benefit from naps during the business day.

I agree and totally understand that. Like I said in my original post my naps come on the weekends when I have the entire weekend for AB/Mommy time. That is when I get in two 1 hour naps unless Mommy and I are out and usual if that is the case and she is driving I always fall asleep in my Car Seat anyway. Even growing up and as a teen before I was an AB I would always get sleepy on car rides. I have no idea why though. During the week though my girlfriend works a FT job and I work from Tuesday- Friday 11-4 at my job so there are no naps and that is adult time anyway until my girlfriend gets home from work.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I wish I could have a nap during any time of the day ! I'm pretty sure I have sleep deprivation, because I have trouble sleeping, PERIOD!:/ So,  no naps I'm afraid. Its INCREDIBLY frustrating, because I get cranky sometime in the afternoon if I was tossing and turning the whole night before:(

I love naps in the afternoons on weekends - one or two hour naps.  Have had some great ones too, getting a warm bottle of milk to nurse on into sleep whilst lying on the lounge sofa.  So comfy!

Can't beat having a good old nap at some point during the day. I often nod of during the afternoon on a weekend when I've been sat on computer all day. One second I'm doing something, the next I wake up reclined in my seat at the desk feeling all refreshed. Couple of times I've just completely passed out in the afternoon at my desk and then not woke up till the early hours of the next day only happened a couple of times though!:lol:

I try to take naps during the day but I take adderal in the mornings to get me through the day due to my chronic fatigue. I lay down and close my eyes but my mind is still buzzing and that keeps me from sleeping. It does help to lay down though due to the fact that I am on my feet all day at work.

• 2 weeks later...

work ends in the middle of the afternoon for me, so a nice little snooze after work is always a nice treat :)

can't/don't always get it, though. house projects, errands, chores, activities and other distractions get in the way sometimes, but oh well.

• 3 weeks later...

I try to take at least a 1 hr rest on the weekends. Sometimes i only close my eyes and relax but it is the best when i actually fall asleep. I also use a paci during any sleep period I can. Sometimes this is not possible.