LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

For the Love of a Little. (Private for RPMolly)

FalloutZone

Lucy stretched as the sun intruded on her peaceful sleep, it's pesky rays manoeuvring through the wooden bars of her jail cell or crib depending on who you asked, Her blonde hair had been left as long flowing length reaching the centre of her shoulder blade, her blue eyes had always made her a target for the bigger folk but unlike most littles Lucy was used to dealing with them.

The young woman had the most dangerous hobbies a Little could have, she liked to Dance, she liked to paint she was creative and enjoyed getting the responses to her work. While just a couple of years ago before a lot of the Little rights laws were introduced an Amazon could have taken Lucy out of lust but now there were checks and schemes Littles had to become voluntary or be proven not able to cope with adulthood in a court of law, Lucy had believed the dark days of Little Napping were behind them with the only downer on the law being passed for the littles was that Littles already taken in ways that would violate the new laws would remain with their "parents" part of the governments attempts to placate angry citizens after all it was only called a trial and if successful it could be implemented all over the country.

Lucy had a degree in the performing arts and even found a nice apartment to live owned by a nice Amazon named Sarah, this was where the blonde should have seen it coming, Sarah was too good to be true, she would let a rent payment slip here or there, offer her loans of money and really seem to be supportive of Lucy until all the documents demanding repayment came crashing by and conveniently at the debt hearing Sarah had an offer to the court and just like that here lay once proud Lucy, Yellow pacifier bobbing up and down in her mouth and wearing just a disposable diaper since her Mommies claimed it was warm, her diaper was slightly damp however after only a month of this treatment she hadn't grown to the point of giving in on her old adult life.

Daisy was taking deep calming breaths at her computer screen, the reasons she was chosen for this job were obvious, she was considered the perfect role for VP of sales, her interview with the current president had gone extremely well there was just one problem, her boss was clearly in love with the Little she gave the job to, and while these power plays were common in acquiring Littles especially with the laws in place, the brunette was not happy to be a pawn in one of them despite when her Baby Boss eventually ended up in the nursery she would get the job it appeared the

• Like 1

Lucy let her eyes rest shut when she heard the footsteps approach the nursery hoping she might be allowed maybe another hour or two before her Mommy woke her up the day to continue in this loop of a routine, this failed the second Sarah's fingers danced along her bare sides causing her to giggle behind the pacifier before being lifted up into her arms and deposited on the changing table.

"Sounds fun, are you sure we won't be disturbing her?" Lucy asked removing the pacifier from her mouth deciding to play the sweet daughter today, there hadn't been many outings yet and she was sure if she was going to Daisy's work then it would probably be quite strict as they wanted to show their angel off.

As she was diapered she realised one of the parts that annoyed her the most, that they acted like Lucy was a new born almost, there was no acknowledgement of the almost courting period where Lucy thought they were friends and drank wine together and watched movies but these were strictly grown up activities now.

"That one?" Lucy asked after going through all of the outfits, some concealed her diaper better but Mommy would make the final decision and she didn't want her deciding it was to warm and so pointed at white t-shirt with a pink tutu sowed into the bottom that would show her diaper off a little and some tights to go over it.

"Wendy?" Daisy asked after knocking on the little's office door "My partner is coming over for a lunch so I'll be unavailable for a little bit before she gets here is there anything you need help with?" she asked being careful not to condescend the advantage of Lucy was she got her mothering out other places and so could address her silly boss as a grown up for while it lasted.

Sarah smiled at her giggling baby, "No baby we won't be disturbing her at all and she loves you we've also been meaning to get you out of the house more," replied Sarah softly, "after all we need to show off how cute you are don't we?" coo'd Sarah rubbing her nose against Lucy's.

Sarah smiled at Lucy and looked at the outfit for a few minutes. It was cute and her baby was being so good so far! Sarah got the outfit out and placed it on Lucy.

Lucy had come to realise very quickly into this arrangement that her parents were going to do whatever they wanted to do with the exception of spankings and time outs, the only way for her to tell if she was being punished was the tone that was used if she was fed baby mush each spoonful would come with lectures of "maybe next time you will think before being a naughty baby" but when she wasn't it was more of playful games featuring the spoon given sound effects of various vehicles and a free hand used to tickle her to make it seem like she loved the games.

The two clearly wanted her to be the perfect baby girl they could dress up and show off, so Lucy was in a delicate position of trying to save some humility but still appear babyish enough to appease her Mommy's before she wasn't given any choices on what to wear anymore.

"Good I might not have to badger you or pictures all day, the girl's at the office have been dying to see her" Daisy texted back.

She laughed a little when she was offered a basket "Thanks, but my partner is home all day with the baby I think coming home with expensive gift baskets might not go down to well" she joked being careful not to mention the baby was a little. She walked up behind the little and leaned over to look at the computer "Why don't you show me where you are and I'll help out where I can"

Lucy had tried to figure out the Amazon's stances on Littles, clearly they were not full littles rights the two did seem to treat her like a child as opposed to a pet or trophy, just by the look in Sarah's eyes it was clear that her captor/parent has a level of affection for her that could resemble maternal affection more than a power play.

She had only one strategy to keep her head she looked for escape, she played on her desire to perform treating the situation as an acting exercise trying to act like the baby they wanted to both make her Mommies trust her and two if she thought about every babyish action intentionally then she was not going to be like the many littles who gave into the toys out of boredom and became the babies they were meant to be.

"I'm sorry Mommy" Lucy said as the bib was removed after a long game of giggling and pretending to be entertained by her Mommy's silly feeding game before curling up on her lap with the sounds of the nursery rhymes in the background she licks her lips and says "Baba"

"Okay so all this really needs is some formatting, do you have much experience with the software" Daisy said, she knew this was a little self destructive looking at the gift baskets she knew they were not from rank and file staff although It would have been possible for them to also have an interest. The amazon had clearly wanted the little to be hers and was going to make her screw up and when she did Daisy would have the promotion but right now slowing down the Amazon while petty just seemed so appealing.

Her fingers danced over the mouse as she goes about opening up the software "This is how you format a report properly" her tone controlled like she would be teaching an intern trying to ignore it was a little who she was helping

Sarah had no idea of Lucy's thoughts but she knew that the Little was smart and didn't believe that Little's were dumb at all but she knew that they rarely had a good education compared to most Amazon's because of how the society was.

The bottle was a concern for the little just like the baby mush while they didn't taste good they seemed addictive and when starting she felt this urge to finish trying to distract herself and keep up the act one of hands reached up and started to play with Sarah's black hair which she had become quite familiar with, the way her Mommy babied her she was familiar with her entire body, her perfume and shampoo Lucy believed she would be able to pick up from a mile away with how intimately she was held.

"Look Wendy, you are knew to the position just because you are a little doesn't mean you have to prove you are more capable than any Amazon would be expected to be" Daisy said "Can you at least promise me you wont let yourself fall so far beyond so it's easier to help fix next time?" she asked as she was making quick work of the reports the little was struggling with "How about since you havn't left this office all day you at least grab something to eat from one of those baskets and I'll help you fix this."

Sarah hadn't noticed the eyeroll otherwise Lucy would of been in a lot of trouble! Sarah smiled at the burp, "I think they will love you to bits darling," replied the Amazon smiling brightly at how timid Lucy was, "there's no reason to be so shy sweetie they'll love you and maybe they'll even try to take you home?" laughed Sarah lightly, "if they are able to get you away from me that is." added Sarah picking Lucy up and carrying her.

Sarah grabbed her coat and Lucy's.