LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Netflicks Original TV Program

FretaBWet

I was watching a Netflicks Original TV Program with my roommate last night. I was sitting in a short nightie with a Tranquility ATN on and there's this guy in an obvious AB disposable diaper. It wasn't a show about AB's or kink it was just a part of the storyline to add some spice to it. The program was:

Jessica Jones S1: E3 "AKA It's Called Whiskey"

Hugs,

Freta

There was talk about it when it originally aired but the guy is just wearing nothing but underwear not a diaper. Unless it's a different scene you're talking about. The one I'm talking about is with JJ's loud arguing neighbors who iirc are brother and sister.

44 minutes ago, gah!ghost said:

There was talk about it when it originally aired but the guy is just wearing nothing but underwear not a diaper. Unless it's a different scene you're talking about. The one I'm talking about is with JJ's loud arguing neighbors who iirc are brother and sister.

On 9/19/2017 at 8:53 AM, FretaBWet said:

I was watching a Netflicks Original TV Program with my roommate last night. I was sitting in a short nightie with a Tranquility ATN on and there's this guy in an obvious AB disposable diaper. It wasn't a show about AB's or kink it was just a part of the storyline to add some spice to it. The program was:

Jessica Jones S1: E3 "AKA It's Called Whiskey"

Hugs,

Freta

whats the time stamp of the scene?