LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Relaxing Baby/Kiddie Music

Tiny Tot

Since you did not link to any, I cannot say

Now try this
RIGHT CLICK on the link and OPEN IN A NEW WINDOW then follow the directions closely and select what you wish to hear and minimize and listen while you browse DD. You can change the tune and everything by simply maximizing and shutting that tune off and starting a new one and minimizing again. To shut it off entirely maximaze and then use the x in the upper right of your browser

http://other.sandralyn.net/musicpage.html

This is aloso in my about me

3 hours ago, Little Christine said:

Since you did not link to any, I cannot say

Now try this
RIGHT CLICK on the link and OPEN IN A NEW WINDOW then follow the directions closely and select what you wish to hear and minimize and listen while you browse DD. You can change the tune and everything by simply maximizing and shutting that tune off and starting a new one and minimizing again. To shut it off entirely maximaze and then use the x in the upper right of your browser

http://other.sandralyn.net/musicpage.html

This is aloso in my about me

Little Christine, Thank You for the reply. Sorry, I didn't put links. Once I get out of work I will post a few songs at least from Youtube from my favorites and I will listen to what you provided. Thanks for that.

As promised Little Christine here are a few songs from my favorite baby musician Laurie Berkner and Band from You Tube. Hope you enjoy some of it.

Are you telling us it is not everybody's cup of tea?

7 hours ago, Little Christine said:

Are you telling us it is not everybody's cup of tea?

I guess that goes for just about everything really. Some people like certain things and others don't. It don't make one person right over the other though. It just means they have different likes.

If you have Audacity, you can use it to play the vid and record the music and save as either MP3 or Wav. In fact, if you want a

• 3 months later...

There's a collection of Albums called Rockabye Baby, and each CD is lullaby renditions of famous songs by particular artists. My personal favorites are the Rockabye Baby Metallica Album and Journey. Master of Puppets is actually pretty darn relaxing. Raise your kids on the good stuff.

• 1 month later...