LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Underwear over diapers

iluvmydiapers

Have you or do you wear underwear over your diaper?

I had this idea of doing this and went out and purchased a 3 pack of new underwear and put one on over my diaper, it looked good and did a fair job of concealing the diaper, however when my wife found out she was mad as he**.

given the paper diapers' ability to leak or let go without warning, it would seem logical to at least have something protective over it, especially if you're carrying a load of shit around

I normally wear jeans or dress pants , sometimes sweat pants over my diaper at home, but because I was caught with underwear I am not allowed any clothes other than my diaper while in the house, this hopefully is only temporary as, as much as I love the idea of being seen in just my diaper, actually being seen by your mother in only a wet diaper is nerve racking. Now my mother has known of my wearing diapers 24/7 since 1987 when I decided to wear 24/7 after a injury to my back as it was a believable excuse that I had injured my back to the point of needing to wear diapers. It was back than my wife and I came to the agreement l could wear diapers all the time as long as I did not mess in them.

I like the fact that underwear help holds the diaper close to the body and helps keeps the noise down, but my wife flat out refuses to allow me underwear, as she often reminds me I am the one who wanted to wear diapers and wanted to need to wear diapers and agreed that as long as there was never and underwear in the house for me to wear that I would wear diapers all the time.

I say, well yeah I did agree to that as not only did I want to wear diapers and need to wear diapers you also like the idea of me being in diapers so we both agreed to it.

• 2 weeks later...

My girlfiend always wears special high waist slimming panties, so she does not have to change the diaper all day and can fill up to approx 1500ml without big changes of appearance.
This is very important, because almost a year, she is diapered 24/7 in both professional and social all activity life.

panties.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

I don't wear a diaper under my clothes super often, but when I do it's just a diaper under my jeans, no undies. I've tried wearing spandex boxer briefs over them but it actually makes the diaper louder because the spandex slides so easily over the plastic. I suppose cotton would be quieter, but I don't have any cotton undies.

Around the house and in bed I'll occasionally wear tights over my diaper. Usually I do this with diapers that have print on them (I like the feel of the ABUniverse SDK V1 almost as much as the plastic Depends) because I don't like the print and, though seeing the print doesn't bother her, I don't want my wife seeing me in a printed diaper because I'm not an AB.

If it's warm in the house I'll wear tights over my diaper when I masturbate because they keep my legs from getting wet with sweat.