LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Running out of steam

Firefly 35

I felt that way when my phone broke, my tires on my car popped and the drive shaft removed (and I will get it put back in soon), the nobs on my stove stopped turning and the sealing on the inside feel off, and the refrigerator started to leak all at the same time young man.

• Thanks 1

Yes, as I work 12 hours a day, mon-fri and 8 hours sat-sun, topped of with bike club events and benefits every weekend, there just don't seem to be enough time in the week to get anough sleep to function properly every day.

To Firefly- my guess is that you are just starting your first year in college. I know you feel overwhelmed now, but in a few short years you will look back on this and smile. "What was I thinking" will be your response then. Trust me, it gets easier as you go along. You will become far more confident in your abilities and THAT will be the key to everything. I have come out the other side as have many others here, and we all can sympathize with you. However, we will all tell you that it gets easier. Really.