LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Why i choose now to poop in diapers

I remember having issues potty training, I was later than most a four years old, and for some reason I didn't want to give up diapers. I remember messing my underwear and pull-ups a lot, so I think I might have just had those thoughts pushed back into my mind.

• Like 3

I started pooing my nappies again when I was around the 40 mark, akways dreamt about doing it and then bought some nappies and pooed them in bed. I just love the feeling

• Like 1

I remember being in diapers when I was three and I loved the feeling of pooping in my diaper and being changed. I remember moving on to pull-ups. My memory is fuzzy as far as the chronology goes but I know I was in pull-ups from ages 3-5.

• Like 2

I find now to poop my diapers easier than going to the toilet. I've been pooping in my pants most of my life I've always enjoyed it. So I wear cloth diapers and plastic panties. My poop drops into my diaper and squishies around. It feels natural to me and I like it in my pants. So my wife knows I like poopy diapers. She knows I like to be in them. So what she did is she ordered lock on plastic panties. She likes the lock on panties cuz she says she has control when I get changed. I don't care about being messy it's part of being in diapers. Was wearing lock on panties she knows I'm in it I can't get out of it and I have to wear it. She has all the keys to the locks to the pants. No matter what I can't pull them off. Wearing lock on plastic panties has reinforced my liking for a dirty diaper. I will stay in it for as long as she keeps me in it. Not only will I be locked in my plastic pants but I also have pants with ruffles that also lock on. There are times I am doubly locked in my diaper. Can I get put into a onesie that comes down the legs has a zipper in the back and locks at the collar. I don't mind being dressed like this at all. Most days I am dressed like this. All of this will fit into my jeans and shirts. What the best thing she likes I have no way to get to my diaper. And for me I get to wear a wet and messy diaper all day and sometimes longer. I do get diaper rash and I don't mind having it. But the best part for me is I'm stuck in a dirty diaper. I love it because I don't have any control and I'm always comfortable and never complain that I'm in a messy diaper.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

I've always been kinda interested in filling my diapers. The thing that made me start filling them a lot was that I was in diapers full time and had severely impacted wetting control (which has since completely broken through the floor) so I figured since I couldn't be out of my diapers, I might as well fill them, too.

• Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I just recently started pooping in my diaper. I have been diaper dependent for several years now due to OAB.

I usually only poops once a day, in the morning. And it's easier just relaxing and fill my diaper and then hit the shower afterwards, instead of having to untape / unpin my diaper and then do it it in the toilet. The feeling of just letting go and feel it spread in my diaper does give me comfort.

• Like 2
  • 1 year later...
I began pooping my pants at an early age.  Don't really remember the first time but it was younger than 12.  I've always enjoyed it.  I use diapers now. It's become very easy for me to poop either pants or diaper.  

Me too i thought why because i bed wet until I was 13.5

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I started doing it again because I always wanted to be dependent on them and do everything in them and give up toilets. I also like my butt being wiped by my husband when he changes them. 

• Like 1

I do it because it’s feels good and I’ve been doing it since I was 12  but looking back the love of going in my pants was in place firmly for about the age of 4. Nothing else compares to all the feelings that happen when  I  go In my diaper and I don’t see that ever changing. I choose to embrace it now 

I just recently started pooping in my diaper. I have been diaper dependent for several years now due to OAB.
I usually only poops once a day, in the morning. And it's easier just relaxing and fill my diaper and then hit the shower afterwards, instead of having to untape / unpin my diaper and then do it it in the toilet. The feeling of just letting go and feel it spread in my diaper does give me comfort.

I an diaper dependent for OAB and i only poop when i know i cannot make it

I began pooping my pants at an early age.  Don't really remember the first time but it was younger than 12.  I've always enjoyed it.  I use diapers now. It's become very easy for me to poop either pants or diaper.  

Same around 12 also and i bed wet until 13.5

I’ve always enjoyed pooping diapers, I was anal retentive as a child while I was still being potty trained and it’s just stuck with me since.

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...
On 6/19/2019 at 4:41 AM, scif788 said:

Same around 12 also and i bed wet until 13.5

I never wet the bed.  After reading about the many people here who did, I really wish I had.  Could have been in diapers earlier.  

I did other things before twelve.  I remember deliberately wetting my underwear sitting on the potty and then pulling my pants up over them.  I remember it being exciting as the underwear got wet even up the back.  I also simulated having poopy pants by putting toys like soft, small stuffed animals in my underwear.

• 4 months later...

I was never a bed wetter. I loved the erotic feeling of pooping my panties and feeling it squish between my legs and going all up the front of my crack. It was and still is that naughty and guilty fun feeling we all have. I graduated to diapers around twelve years old and that made clean up that much easier,, So I am a diaper lover for life !!

• Like 1

I enjoy the feeling that after you poop the mess stays with you and that feeling alone is naughty. I find that the texture and density when you sit down is comfy.

don't cha just wish we all today could find that potty pants lady near home that just happen to think oh he s cute and you both could live happily ever after in our poopy squishy goose. Diapers enjoying that yes my life the funniest when she pooped her diapers and loves staying poopy all day.  Boy I know I do as it's a huge enjoyment when mine so soggy the double diapers all super mushy is felt over n over when I'm out under the car working. Hee hee