LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hi...

Honey, welcome and I hope you can feel comfortable here. I started age regression at your age 4 years ago and love it. I am in a wonderful relationship with my partner who is also my Mommy and I know how you feel about wanting to be taken care of. My Mommy does such a great job of that. I am also a little girl who's regressed age is 2. I mostly am in diapers at my Mommies home which I have lived with her for the past 3 years. I rarely wear diapers out but that may change in the future. If you want to chat feel free to PM me my name is Talin.

• Like 1
37 minutes ago, BabyGirl T said:

Honey, welcome and I hope you can feel comfortable here. I started age regression at your age 4 years ago and love it. I am in a wonderful relationship with my partner who is also my Mommy and I know how you feel about wanting to be taken care of. My Mommy does such a great job of that. I am also a little girl who's regressed age is 2. I mostly am in diapers at my Mommies home which I have lived with her for the past 3 years. I rarely wear diapers out but that may change in the future. If you want to chat feel free to PM me my name is Talin.

aw, thank you, that is so sweet. you're so lucky, it's really nice that your mommy accepts you and takes care of you. i'd loove to have a mommy like that

Hello! Im actually the same age as you! So I can totally relate to how school may have you feeling stressed. Just know that my messages are always open if you just need to talk about life! Ive only been here for not even a week yet and everyone here has been so accepting so I am sure you will like it here.