LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Mommy takes control (with Danny)

DiaperedPhil

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"What's what honey?" I say as I hand you a bottle of warm milk. It's filled with things that will regress you to an 18 month old baby. Bodily functions will be unable to be fully controlled

• 1 month later...

*I still want Dan to get babied like we were doing* 

I text my friend and her boyfriend to come over and see you. I head upstairs to get you up "hello little man.  Are you hungry?"

I slap your hand "no touching mommy's private parts.  Very naughty boy" I pull you away and lay you on my lap as I buckle my bra back up "you've just earnt yourself a couple of spankings"

"Don't think you can do what you want! You still need to act like a big boy. Just a big boy wearing diapers. You will face punishments if you misbehave"

*S-sspankies? No mommy no" I plead as I lay there over your legs and remember a curse word which I mutter at the floor. "I don't fucking need the diapers, you are making me wear them after embarrassing me at that party." I blurt this out not realizing how much trouble it will get me in. Instead I try to stand up, refusing the punishment all together

(remember we have 6 roleplays :) )

hears the f word and looks at you and grabs you and spanks your butt 30 times "DONT YOU EVER SAY THAT WORD UNDER MY ROOF! VERY NAUGHTY"

Looks at you and grabs you and gives your butt 20 spankings "you need to stand in the corner and think about your actions. Any more naughty things and it'll be even worse than it already is!!"

And I've put a locked pacifier in your mouth and you have mittens on your hands 

I've put the diaper back on you and dressed you. 

"Don't forget that Dan and his girlfriend are coming round for a drink" I smile as I see you sulking

"Hey, you can stop that look right now young man, unless you want a stinging on your bottom!"

My eyes get big at this. I can't have a girl seeing me in diapers and a pacifier. I shake my head no towards you at the mention of other people coming over. I try to mumble through my paci "Pwease don't let dem see me like tis mommy" I say as tears form in my eyes.