LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

College parents (private with hya123)

Baby_James

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hailey smiled and told Liam how good he did. Lately she was super tired and annoyed with Liam. She knew the reason why was because she was having a new baby which was keeping her in a cranky mood and lain being up super late.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

James wins the basketball game for his team and showers gets on the bus on the way home. He listens to music and scrolls through pictures on his phone.

Its starting to get late abd Liam is in his onsie pjs and sucking his thumb and watching cartoons before bed and starts to yawn. He goes and picks his favorite book "on the places you will go" by dr Seuss and goes to Hailey and holds it up "baba" as he can't sleep without his bottle either

James walked in and saw the light in the nursery on and went over quietly and stood by the door watching as as Hailey tucked there son into bed. He wanted to see him but didn't want to get him riled up so she let Hailey but him to sleep for the night.

Liam was thirsty and started to suck on his cup till he fell asleep

James eyes got big as he looked at her "wait are you really? Like there's another baby in there?" As he put his hand on her stomach and bump "I love him or her already. How far along are you? Does anyone else know?" As james is still a bit shocked as he asks Hailey a bunch of questions

James stayed there pulling a blanket over him and Hailey as he fell asleep too.

Liam woke up at 2am screaming and stomping his feet in his crib his thunk in his mouth from teething as he sobbed asking for mommy.

James woke up and went to the crib wanting to let Hailey sleep but didn't seem to know how to settle him down. "Hey what's wrong I got you?" As james bounced Liam around trying to get him to stop as Liam kept screaming

James tryed to put the orejel on but Liam wasn't being very cooperative "I'm trying to help buddy settle down" as it takes a while out puts the orejel on and gets him a bottle to settle down not knowing Hailey was weaning him off of it.

liam started to gulp it down and whimpered